Friday 29 December 2017

Ghost Rider 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Ghost Rider 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor to average

Fundamental core: now yes usually I would break down this project into smaller sections, but in this case there is just so much of it that if I was to break it down it would get difficult to explain, like for an example this title begins with a voice-over/storyteller with Western scenes and other elements [before the title] and after the title the audience has this time jump/place jump to this Carnival backdrop and then some time later we have this other time jump/place jump with young Johnny Blaze turning into older Johnny Blaze and on top of that at some points throughout these elements there are mental flashbacks/imagery and on a side note there is some more voice-over at the closing stages of this title as well.

I suppose this would be a good time to say this; I don't like this fundamental core, don't get me wrong when it settles down it is okay but nothing more than that really, no seriously I took many breaks to get through this project and after some time my concentration for this project wasn't there, I just got bored with this title.

Ghost Rider: I like the Ghost Rider [when he is physically on screen,] he is sometimes funny in his dialogue, his physical appearance is very good and his action sequences are well put together and really enjoyable, be it riding up and down the side of a building or being on the water or being underneath the water or something else, the Ghost Rider is lots of fun.

Cast: the performances or the character developments are a mixed bag for me, sometimes while watching this title, I can't settle down with these performances or the character developments, whilst at some stages I can settle down with the performances and the character developments for some time, but it doesn't last for too long and then the pattern repeats itself where I can't settle followed by I can settle down and then repeat.

This film receives: 47% approval, in a nutshell the Ghost Rider is great fun, but everything else is all over the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment