Friday 1 December 2017

American Ninja 4: The Annihilation 1990 by AverageMansReviews

American Ninja 4: The Annihilation 1990 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is somewhere between very poor to poor to just before poor on the rating scale if that makes sense, now the reason why I cannot really nail this film down to maybe one or two words, is because there are some moments in this project that are not so bad or as I have already said slightly and I cannot stress this enough slightly pushing off the word poor into the word average.

Subtitles/Background music/
Cultural elements/Fundamental core: well we are going to look at the subtitles element of this review first, because on one hand I had to use the subtitles facilities in seeing a sequence because I was getting confused at what was being said and on the other hand I am at least 70% sure that another character uses another language at some point in this film [in complete honesty they are small moments, but it would have been nice to know what he is saying or what they mean] and if you are wondering why my percentage of being sure seems a bit low, in a nutshell I got bored with this project and my concentration was beginning to go a little [correction a lot.] Moving on well all I can say about the background music is this; the audience will know when it is being used and the cultural elements are easy to see in this project so I don't have to say too much more than this about them, there are cultural elements in this project.

The fundamental core to this project is so slow it feels like this film is stuck in second gear and yes there are some moments where the action sequences do kind of push the boundaries of the second gear but it is not strong enough for me to suggest that this film gets out of second gear into third gear properly.

Action sequences: there are plenty of weapons being used, combat sequences and more of these kinds of things [such as training sequences.] But there is also a parachute jump for two characters [these scenes or sequences are small and straight to the point,] but I will take them as a good thing nonetheless.

Character developments: the character named Dr. Tamba he does okay for me, but putting this character to one side for a minute, the rest of the characters are in three words "they are tedious."


This film receives: 17% approval, now anything to do with any kind of action in this project is okay, now don't get me wrong when I say okay I mean as it relates to this project these elements have a job to do and they do it and not forgetting the character I have pointed out in this review, but everything else is different levels of poor

No comments:

Post a Comment