Friday 22 December 2017

12 Rounds 2: Reloaded 2013 by AverageMansReviews

12 Rounds 2: Reloaded 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor.

Time jumps/Mental imagery or Imagery/
Background music/Timer/Fundamental core: I cannot stand how this film moves, it just annoys me so much, because the film itself begins with some scenes before the title and then after the title it does this one big time jump of one year later [words on screen,] then it just jumps from today [as it relates to this project] using mental imagery or just imagery to show us the audience what part these characters took in this event in the past the reason, why I have said both mental imagery or just imagery, it is because unless you have seen this film it is just difficult to put down in words what happens.

Because in a nutshell I think and I cannot stress this enough I think sometimes but I am not too sure it comes from mental imagery and sometimes, the situation we are seeing is just to recap of a situation, that a character has lived through already [this will make sense if or when you choose to watch this project.]

The background music well it is there and it does nothing for me, moving on the timer thing is okay such as when our lead role has to drive this car to a place in time, because if he doesn't something bad will happen, but then again this timer thing gets boring after some time. Now this should be no surprise to you after reading all of this; but the fundamental core to this project feels heavy and not exactly easy to watch, you will feel every minute of this title.

Action sequences: now generally speaking they are okay.

Cast: the thing is the character developments in this project are very weak and on top of that I don't know if this film has been designed for the lead character to carry this project, but it does come over to the audience in that way, if I had to pick something out of this cast to talk about, I would say the lead character does okay, considering without him this film would have been much, much worse. You see having seen this project and taking everything into consideration, I don't know if it is everything about this project that impacts on to the performances of this cast or if it is the other way around or this film is just poor or something else. But whatever the case may be this film has many problems anyway you look about it.

This film receives: 20% approval, in a nutshell this film is boring and as I have just said it does have many problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment