Tuesday 21 November 2017

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 3] Episode 26: Secret of the Andes by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 3] Episode 26: Secret of the Andes by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is average.

5 things about this episode

Storyline: generally speaking I didn't like this storyline, I found to be boring.

Action sequences: any time throughout this episode where the weapon systems/vehicles are on the screen, these elements are entertaining.

Coming out of the Waterfall: now I will not discuss this element for too long, but what I will say is this; look for this entry, good imagination was shown here.

Mask: I just find this whole thing strange where the viewers have this V.E.N.O.M. character having this idea to look under an M.A.S.K. character's mask, the timing seems at least 21 episodes too late and this is another element I just didn't like.

Ending message; in a nutshell it is this; overloading the electrical circuits, it could begin a fire [in this example I think they are talking about a plug situation where you have one point of electricity and not to overload it with too many things. Because in this ending message T-Bob and Scott are talking about this massive robot in this scene and it is using too much electricity [at some point Matt Trakker comes into this situation.]

This episode receives: 51% approval, there are some elements to this episode that I liked, but there are some other elements to this episode that I really didn't like and on a side note yes you may have noticed I switch from putting three things about an episode to four things or sometimes five things depending on the episode. This is because I like variety and if there is something that should be highlighted I will say it, but no more than five things in one episode.




No comments:

Post a Comment