Tuesday 24 October 2017

Dude, Where's My Car? 2000 by AverageMansReviews

Dude, Where's My Car? 2000 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is terrible

Storyline: it is tedious from beginning to end.

Subtitles: they are limited, but they are clear to read [confession time if I could have been bothered to read them properly,] I got the basic idea of what they were trying to say anyway.

Comedy level: now the first thing I want to say is this; yes I did find the bubble wrap sequences to be funny. But with that being said I spent not one but two days watching this film, because my brain just couldn't take how bad this film is and on top of that I would feel comfortable suggesting that there are some comedy elements that are out of date [from the perspective of you cannot do this kind of comedy anymore.] Because it will irritate some of your audience members and I have to be honest at least 90% of the comedy elements are of a very poor quality anyway [even by my standards and I have an open mind and a very wide sense of humour.]

This film receives: 3% approval, I know this is a small review but in this case I will let my percentage of approval speak for me, because everything about this film [minus the bubble wrap sequences] is hard work to watch I mean I found this film to be embarrassing, I tried laughing some elements of this project off [watching some moments of this film with my head or my face buried in my hands,] but after some time I kind of got to the point where I couldn't laugh it off anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment