Sunday 13 August 2017

Rugrats Go Wild 2003 by AverageMansReviews

Rugrats Go Wild 2003 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is really hard work to watch, based on the fact it is just so, so boring.

Musical/Background music elements: now to be fair these elements are okay, now let me clarify this; when I say they are okay, I actually mean these elements have a good mixture between different musical elements, but there are some occasions where based on my personal experiences with this project [I have seen it many times before,] but I digress; there are just going to be some occasions where the audience will have to put up with it.

Storyline/Artistic visions: let me put it this way; I was so relieved when I had to switch rooms to continue watching this film, because I needed this very short break, just to wake myself up again. The storyline is just so boring [I don't like saying boring twice in one review,] but this is precisely what it is, yes the artistic visions are colourful and engaging but that is about it really.

Bruce Willis as Spike: he gives this project so many positive elements, he is consistently funny he is a lively character with many interesting things to say and many other elements as well.

This film receives: 27% approval, now don't get me wrong this film is poor, but having a mixture of some good musical elements, with some good artistic visions and Bruce Willis as Spike, this percentage just about feels right to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment