Monday 14 August 2017

Let's Be Cops 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Let's Be Cops 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: well what can I say about this project; other than it is really difficult to watch, simply based on the fact that this film is really, really juvenile.

Comedy level/Storyline: now don't get me wrong I did laugh at some bits and pieces. But for the majority of this film title, the comedy level is cheap and tacky and not forgetting really repetitive as well.

The storyline is okay, it is something that we have seen many times before [without giving too much away,] we have two characters not really doing too much in their individual lives. But after this experience, they individually change their lives for the better.

The reason why I am bringing this up, is because if they scaled back the repetitive nature of this comedy level, this film wouldn't have been so bad. Yes absolutely the storyline itself is something predictable, but generally speaking if they were to scale back at least 33% of the comedy references, this film would have had a better balance to it.

Background music: simply put; just no, no, No! This entire element to this project is so irritating. It is loud, domineering and to be honest I lost my patience with it within about the first 5 seconds of hearing it for the first time and I am not joking here, it is an unnecessary element to this project.

This film receives: 22% approval, this film is poor but I have seen much worse projects than this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment