Wednesday 9 August 2017

Planet 51 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Planet 51 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: well this film is so, so, so boring.

Artistic visions: they are colourful, but that is about it, there is nothing special to the artistic visions in this project, it is what it is and it does its job.

Comedy flavours: likewise are for at least 88% of this film these elements are not funny, but having said that there is a dog/alien on this Planet which is really funny and I think I may have laughed once out of boredom about something else in this project.

"Hey what can I say this film is brain melting, it's like you're waiting for something interesting or anything of a decent comedy level to laugh at that your brain will take anything after a certain amount of time and make it funny, even though in reality it isn't actually that funny to begin with."

Storyline: it was putting me to sleep [someone please wake me up when this film has finished.]

This film receives: 10% approval, now if you want to see this dog/alien then go ahead watch this film but putting that to one side, I would suggest avoiding this film.


No comments:

Post a Comment