Thursday 24 August 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 6] Episode 32: Search for the VHO by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 6] Episode 32: Search for the VHO by AverageMansReviews
















Review Time: this episode has some excellent elements to it, but there is no Skeletor, there are some scenes with Orko and there is this annoying boy character.

Mer-Man steps in: now if this was an actual film and I had this character standing in front of me [going for the lead role as an evildoer,] I would say he has potential, he does okay but for an example if I had to make a choice between  Evil-Lyn and this character I would have to go for Evil-Lyn [this is not based on their special powers/skills set,] it has more to do with the fact when Evil-Lyn is leading everyone has a good idea of what they are doing [she says things with such authority and her personality traits are stronger] and just for the record no one can ever replace Skeletor.

Artistic visions/Action sequences: now throughout this episode these two elements work off one another incredibly well, it could be the creatures in this episode [being interesting to look at, plus the imagination of these creatures is of a very high standard indeed,] or on the other hand it could be these action-packed sequences underwater and seeing He-Man swimming around, all the action-packed sequences are entertaining in one way or another.

Ending message: I know this is going to sound a little bit vague, but this ending message goes on about Scientists or people of a similar background making the first steps or something to that effect [I know that sounds a little bit strange, I watched this ending message four times just to make sure I roughly understood it.]

This episode receives: 77% approval, like I have already said the artistic visions and the action-packed sequences are really eye-catching but the boy character and how could I forget Orko are individually quite annoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment