Tuesday 22 August 2017

Elektra 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Elektra 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: I really, really don't like this film, in fact this would be the only second time I have completed watching this project. Because every time I begin watching this title I either get so irritated by its lack of qualities or it just bores me so much that I actually have to stop watching it completely.

Whilst I am on the subject I stopped watching this project at least twice and at least once multi-tasking, so if you are keeping score that would be three stoppages all together [I got bored watching this project, but at least I got through it all.]

Terence Stamp as Stick/Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Roshi: these two performers are the only good elements to this project. Their presence on screen individually makes these scenes interesting and their dialogue exchanges may be limited, but they do make an impact of a positive nature onto this project.

Everything else: yes usually I would section off different elements to a project, but not in this case. Because it is all rubbish really, the action sequences are really tedious [I don't like any of them.] The special effects of any description [just please wake me up when this film project is over with.]

This film receives: 5% approval, yes I do like Terence Stamp and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa in this project, but to be fair this film is just a disaster


No comments:

Post a Comment