Wednesday 23 August 2017

Dragonball: Evolution 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Dragonball: Evolution 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film gives me a headache, because one of the saddest things about this project is this, it actually shows potential for very brief moments throughout this adventure and then again, it quickly goes back to being just a terrible film title.

Storyline: I cannot stomach the storyline for at least 78% of the time, it just relies on being a mixture between being incredibly goofy, silly and really immature [for an example the high school themed elements,] but once again when this film wants to be sensible and actually focus on the real storyline, then this film isn't so bad [meaning it is still bad but it is something I can work with.]

Special-effects/Action sequences: I apologize for repeating myself, but it is a very similar kind of thing, when this film wants to be taken seriously the special-effects and the action-packed sequences are decently put together and they do look partially entertaining, but when this film is not taking itself seriously [for an example the slow-motion effects,] it quickly reminds me how bad this film actually is.

Chow Yun-fat as Master Roshi: it is always good to see this performer in a project.

This film receives: 26% approval, in a nutshell when this film is good it is good, but when this film is bad it is incredibly painful to watch and on a side note these are just some elements of this project I didn't like, because as everyone should know by now I don't discuss all the elements of one title, just enough to make my reviews interesting and obviously in this case, if there were any other good points in this project I would have put them in here for a more balanced review.


No comments:

Post a Comment