Monday 31 July 2017

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2008 by AverageMansReviews

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2008 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now I could give you a long speech about my opinions on this project and don't get me wrong I will tell you some bits and pieces, but generally speaking I just don't like this film.

Cast: this cast is great in this project, every performer performs their characters to a high standard, the dialogue exchanges are a good mixture between what is going on within the scene at that particular time or working out something or genuine conversations about many bits and pieces such as life for an example.

Storyline/Fundamental core: I don't like the storyline, I can't tell you too much but I can tell you this; this film doesn't feel like it is from the Indiana Jones franchise, let me put it this way I can happily watch the first three film titles [when it comes to reviewing them, I will tell you now, they will have a high percentage of approval,] in fact I will go one more step until you I have watched the first three film titles back-to-back in one day at least twice in my lifetime up to this point.

The fundamental core such as the atmosphere controls and the scene consistencies are very start and stop, when it comes to this project I am always aware that I am watching a film title which is roughly 120 minutes long.

Action sequences: these elements are likewise very hit or miss for me; some of them look and feel action-packed whilst others do absolutely nothing for me.

This film receives: 30% approval, this percentage just about feels right, the cast are consistently saying something or doing something on screen, this cast are reliably entertaining but for everything else, it is either not so consistently reliable or just a irritation to the audience's adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment