Monday 17 July 2017

Despicable Me 2 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Despicable Me 2 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: I am in two minds what percentage to give this film title, don't worry I like this project, but there are occasions where I could have given this film higher or sometimes a lower percentage of approval.

Storyline: this storyline is reasonable, but it does lack some imagination in places and I do believe that now taking two minutes to think about it, the storyline is the biggest problem that this film title has, it has some good bits but it also has some really predictable bits as well [that is all I can say about it really, without going into it on an in-depth scale.]

Comedy flavours: in a nutshell the best bits are anything to do with the Minions and everything else is either good or not so good.

Artistic visions: there is nothing wrong with the animation used in this project, now I do like the Jelly Guns, be it the handheld ones or the big one [it is confession time I don't know if that is their official names, but to be fair they are guns and they shoot jelly so let's go with it,] but these sequences that they are a part of are really good fun.

This film receives: 70% approval, I think this percentage is just about right taking everything into consideration, because as I have already said there are occasions where I could have given this film title a higher or a lower percentage of approval, but I needed to work out a sensible figure, so I kept seeing this kind of figure or somewhere around this area throughout my viewing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment