Saturday 22 June 2024

AEW & WWE: There will be some of you that don't want to hear what I have to say by AverageMansReviews

AEW & WWE: There will be some of you that don't want to hear what I have to say by AverageMansReviews

Warning/Speculation: at one point or another I will probably be using a softer adult language references and at some point I will be talking very real and I will be speculating as well.

Let's get down to business: I am getting fed up with this ball shish kebab, every fudgin' Thursday these very sad motherfudgers talk about the decline of AEW. Just for the record it isn't getting to me, because I actually have a life and consequently prospective on life. But however what has stimulated the creation of this content is; the abuse I have received where these people think they are 100% correct [for those intelligent people out there; yes I know because I am also wise that you can't reason with these people.] But however because they think they are correct, it also apparently gives them the right to be disrespectful including using the social media equivalent of the N word which yet again for those intelligent people out there, this derogatory word doesn't ethnically speaking apply to me. But it is the fact that they can say and do anything they want that irritates me, for the final time for those intelligent people out there, yes I have reported them some time ago, but I am speculating here and that the reason why I haven't heard anything is because they aren't using the actual word, but an equivalent of that word, but I should just say I don't know I am using common sense but although speculating.

Now this is where I have to break the wrestling bubble; for all those people that engage I don't give a fudge what promotion you support or many tribalism, you are where that there are real things happening in the real world right? You know wars in different countries, a living standard crisis, people with either with a mental illness or disability or a physical disability [which I qualify in the sections,] not forgetting fatal disabilities and including fatal in some cases for an example like cancer [which for the past years I have been dealing with a family member.]

My point being; I speak for myself and no one else, but having said that I should imagine that if you were to speak to wrestlers in a general sense they would say something to the effect of I love this industry, but there is so much more happening in the world besides what we do, that this tribalism thing needs to stop.

So AEW Dynamite the week of 19 June 2024 unfortunately got just over 500,000 when it is surprising, because when I have five minutes I like watching AEW content and of what I have seen online over recent times they have been really consistently strong as it relates to their content and the steady climb over their figures. In a sports analogy you can be on a roll and from out of nowhere you could lose one game even though it could have won the previous five, this could just be a reminder that AEW need to stay focused. I am like some of the other content creators that keep an eye on the ratings but I have learnt not to pay too much attention to them, now hopefully next week things will climb again. But for here and now I have to be brutally honest and just remind those that are revelling in AEW's misfortune, seriously get a life. The wrestling industry is much better with AEW in it, if they are just in the industry to keep WWE focused, then I will take that. Obviously AEW are aiming much higher which is how it should be, but I am happy with a thriving industry again, if the figures I like this again next week, I will address this again.

On to a different subject, but also a connecting subject; I mean for me the WWE also does have declining figures over recent times also, is it because Cody Rhodes' championship run has been as flat as a pancake? Can you say in one title match/match slot he was generally at risk of losing his championship? For me this is just KofiMania all over again, I will go on record right now, when Rhodes' contender actually gets built up correctly then you can be worried, because that is the time that he will lose his championship. I really don't like this Drew McIntyre situation, because if anyone hasn't noticed yet, he is actually the new Cody Rhodes as in been gets screwed out of the championship, to eventually win it and Logan Paul has WWE United States Champion is a joke, as far as I'm aware he has defended it twice in over 200 days. But the WWE Universe is happily focused on taking a dump on AEW, instead of taking care of their own business and I am not trying to reflect away from AEW, but simply saying take care of her own business/issues before throwing manure that someone else's doorstep, but you aren't going to do that are you? But instead you're just going to criticise Tony Khan and AEW for whatever they do wrong, right or indifferent which is incredibly sad, because and I will leave things on this mic drop moment, most of you use this escapism instead of dealing with real life.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment