Saturday 11 May 2024

Wasted: Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill & Naomi vs. Damage CTRL: Dakota Kai, the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors: Asuka & Kairi Sane; Six-Woman Tag Team Match at WWE WrestleMania XL/40/2024: Night 1 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!One

Wasted: Bianca Belair, Jade Cargill & Naomi vs. Damage CTRL: Dakota Kai, the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors: Asuka & Kairi Sane; Six-Woman Tag Team Match at WWE WrestleMania XL/40/2024: Night 1 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Related content: Recommendation of: WWE WrestleMania XL/40/2024: Night 1 - Spoiler Alarm! Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/04/recommendation-of-wwe-wrestlemania.html

I don't have much to say here other than: this match/match slot should have never been on this card, it was designed to put over one person; Jade Cargill and that it. As I have said in the related content she could mean do a backdrop correctly and the crowd pretty much used this match slot as a break refresher. I can't blame for doing this; if the WWE hierarchy can't be bothered to give this feud a bit more space and time as in building up correctly, it is a little bit rich to then ask your attending audience to give it time. I know I said this crowd warms up to this match slot, but for me this is just a case of wasting time I know, I know I have been around wrestling long time now, so I do understand it is about getting names on the card. But I warned or wouldn't it have been better to have the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships obviously Damage CTRL: The Kabuki Warriors: Asuka & Kairi Sane defending their championship's on the biggest stage of them all in professional wrestler. Just for the record this goes much more deep then, what I want or what they should have done, we have The Kabuki Warriors: Asuka & Kairi Sane and I am sure I am not the only one that thinks we don't often get a second bite of the apple here, but this tag team should be seen as a big deal and treated as such as. So what they should have done is maybe we have this tag team championship match for these championships, where the champions retain but also it turns into a 3-on-2 beat down, but wait who is music hits it is Cargill where she has the rundown/rescue angle or/and leave her debut for the Raw after Mania.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment