Wednesday 1 May 2024

Average Extra of: Challengers 2024 and is it not just highlighting there is one set of rules for men and a different set of rules for women which is hardly equal by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Average Extra of: Challengers 2024 and is it not just highlighting there is one set of rules for men and a different set of rules for women which is hardly equal by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Related content: Challengers 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/04/challenge-2024-by-averagemansreviews.html

Warning/Disclaimer: I will be using adaptive/censored adult language at some point or another and I will be more than likely saying things that some of you don't want to hear, I give zero dumplings and making reference to a convicted criminal. Disclaimer this content will be based on loosely based on facts mean as of this content these figures are in the right ballpark and I will be expressing my opinion and I made reference to suicide.

Real Talking Time:

Let’s begin: as I made reference in the connecting content this film can be deemed as social commentary and no more can that be reflected on the average consensus of this film on some websites; general consensus it can range from high as 7/10 to 97% approval, but I need to point out and as of this content I have not seen this film She Said 2022 [based around Harvey Weinstein] also has a 7/10 to 91% approval, but why are these films so highly approve of? But regardless of critics or filmgoers do you know what I find truly spectacularly hilarious, the critics including content creators like myself and say whatever we like, but there is only one thing that ultimately matters, regardless of your opinion what truly matters is box office takings which speaks volumes without actually speaking words like Challengers is currently looking at a massive financial loss and I need to stress the other figures I could easily find from a budget of 56 million and at the moment it has over $25 million at the box office [subject to change] and just for fairness and balance She Said had a budget of $32 million and is box office taking was just under $14 million, so it would lead me to ask this really easy question; why make these films that clearly no one has an interest in paying for?

I mean I knew Challengers was going to be difficult to watch, I should know clarify I knew this because I saw a trailer for it, my opinion but not tainted by anyone of us other than their own trailer, but I went with a have to do what they have to do. But it is very much want those occasions where you know it is going to be bad, but you just don't know how bad until you watch it. I wonder if Hollywood or if they care that they are just jumping on the bandwagon of populist ideas, such as #MeToo and yes I stand by calling it a populist idea now, because yes they should have never happened and for those real victims I will stand with you will stop but for the rest of you that exploit this or any other movement or support system in place, the nicest way I could put this is the following; there is a special place in hell for you.

I take this approach/stance, because I am a heavily disabled individual [I wouldn't, but I can't physically assault anyone sexually,] but on top of that I also have a mental illness which includes mental abuse/verbal abuse from women, so I have said this many times, when it is appropriate I feel sorry for any woman that shows an interest in me, because I am not hard work but there is a whole section of my personality that has been stripped away from me, obviously I say this with sarcasm, but I find this hilarious when as a man I am meant to be punished for all men that has abused or whatever this woman am talking to, but when the shoe is on the other foot, they will not identify that they are expecting me to be punished for something I haven't done and remember I can't do, but as their gender they won't take responsibility for what women can do and in fact based on my experience most of these women revel in telling me to somewhere between growing up and committing suicide; it was important to outline this background just so you know where I am coming from.

Back onto this film; so we have this good-looking woman, that knows that she is good-looking, yes these two men are not much better either, one is arrogant and the other is basically a doormat, in hindsight they should have just been in a throuple or polyamorous relationship, but then again she may not go for this based on that would relieve some of her power in this disastrous triangle.

So on one hand we are saying to women of this generation and further generations, you can be an independent woman and reach for the stars, whilst on the other hand you can drop your pants to get ahead in life and waste just under 20 years [ I am making reference to the timescale in this film I know it is slightly less that is why I said roughly 20 years.]

Which I did make reference to in this relating content what is the difference between what Weinstein did to what this woman did, I am not defending and I will repeat that again I am not defending this heinous individual, but if we were to strip it back there is no difference other than one is a man and the other is a woman, so are we saying as a general culture; men cannot/should not be allowed to do anything remotely physical [for an example; I repeatedly apologise if I accidentally graze a woman's hand or anything in passing them, to the point where most of the time in certain areas I just keep my head down so I cannot be accused of inappropriate looking which once again I wouldn't, I just don't want the hassle.] But a woman can do whatever they like, whenever they like? And trust me when I say they are fully aware they can flip the script and make the other individual look that bad individual even though they were possibly the instigator to begin with. The ending of this film is to be brutally honest fudgin' shish kebab as these two men seem to collapse/embrace and this woman gives a yell out like she has lost, we don't see any genuine ramifications for this woman in the slightest, I don't care if she yells out as I have been making crystal clear throughout this content it would have been completely different if it was a man everyone would want to see him get punished, I mean if you want equality then you can't and I repeat this again you can't fudgin pick elements of equality, unfortunately you have to take it all that is a quality and my final point is very important; this triangle can screw up their lives as much they want to in one way or another, I don't care about them, they are fully grown adults or when they first met they were mature enough to do whatever they wanted so as I have stated I don't care about them. But however what really did annoy me is; we also have a child in the mix as well which why? They don't love each other so how can they love a child? You don't bring children into the toxic atmosphere, yes of what we are aware of she doesn't see any of this, but for those that have children you would know that they can sense things; so as you can probably tell I really did not like this film in the slightest hopefully this film doesn't recoup too much of its budget back, that is the only way Hollywood is going to learn, by feeling the financial loss or losses of their projects.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment