Sunday 28 April 2024

Power Rangers Zeo [Season 1,] Episode 37: The Lore of Auric by AverageMansReviews

Power Rangers Zeo [Season 1,] Episode 37: The Lore of Auric by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/other effects/transformation/robotics/shooting/short-circuiting

Mysterio Island: Storyline, Art, Character [Character developments] and Action; Tanya receives some posed from Aisha; in it is a key; known as the Key of Tiki; it is massive, golden and artistically very creative and detailed  and also this map which may or may not lead to her parents which went missing years ago; but luckily enough she gets teleported to this location and at some point in this episode she has to rescue these two individuals from being squashed like pancakes as they are stuck in a trap where the room is getting a little bit tight; so Tanya pulls back on this lever to halt it in its tracks.

This episode receives: 7/10, this episode is good; I would have given this episode so much more as it relates to its marking, but as I have already indicated when it was appropriate for me to do so in the previous TV series; Mighty Morphin Power Rangers S3/Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers S1; I can't remember what I said directly but I know it was something to the effect of this makes no sense. But putting that to one side this episode is still too strong for me to in hindsight give anything less than what I have.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment