Monday 15 January 2024

TNA's Debut of Ash by Elegance [formerly known as WWE's Dana Brooke] mimics AEW's "Timeless" Toni Storm gimmick at TNA Hard To Kill 13/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

TNA's Debut of Ash by Elegance [formerly known as WWE's Dana Brooke] mimics AEW's "Timeless" Toni Storm gimmick at TNA Hard To Kill 13/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning Disclaimer: this content is based on fact and opinion

Well where to begin really?: I did want Ash by Elegance to end up in TNA as it has the best female wrestling division/tag division in the world and on top of that it has been on both counts by its reputations to be well-established and flushed out and stand on its own merits and also shoulder to shoulder with the men's. So it would be nice to actually see what Elegance can actually do with space and time to grow and develop and so on and so forth.

The problem is: based on what pictures I have seen online, she hasn't got her own gimmick [I am just calling it; as I see it.] The easy comparison can be made between Elegance and "Timeless" gimmick; I mean on first impressions the only difference being the "Timeless" monochrome screen effect.

Now let me make this crystal clear, I am not calling for anyone to get on her back and if you have already or are thinking of doing so, don't bother; Because firstly it is not needed and secondly maybe her gimmick interpretation is going to be different? But having said that, if you have politely and amicably made this comparison such as I have then I would agree with you. I don't know who or if it was her; herself, but just maybe it wasn't the most smartest idea to begin on a minus perspective when people would make a comparison to a popular and over gimmick from another wrestling promotion. It has just come to me please don't do the soft and polite, but when made angry incredibly strong wrestling gimmick, something like the Hulk. Yes if you haven't noticed I am pointing out the facts based on first opinions, so I am not exactly being 100% committal here, I am willing to see how things play out a little bit more before saying anything in stone, so it gives me a little wiggle room for later on down the line, but what I can say is; it isn't the most greatest of starts to be fair and reasonable, but also it is going to be interesting to see if Storm or/and AEW take any legal action at some point down the line, I think it is safe to say for now all we will have to do is wait and see or who knows this could be all a work, more than probably not, but the more years you spend in the world of professional wrestling, the more you understand never say never in the world of professional wrestling or who knows these two women wrestlers could have spoken about it obviously this is speculation on my part.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment