Saturday 26 August 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW All In 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW All In 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I will be treating AEW the same as the WWE; if you want any more information follow this link The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 50 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/the-building-of-wwe-vs-all-elite_17.html and yes in this Volume I do discuss scrapping some of this card or/and scrapping it to move some of these matches around the card so not necessarily scrapping things [but I'm now just dealing with things as they are.] Because as things are there is going to be a lot of panic booking for AEW All Out 2023, which takes place Sunday 03/09/2023 which as of now it only has two matches [when this content was first created]  Darby Allin [with Sting] vs. Champ Luchasaurus [Christian Cage;] Singles Match for the AEW TNT Championship and Miro vs. Powerhouse Hobbs; Singles Match, to be at brutally honest this is driving me mental this is one of those singles matches that should be on a Wembley card, in fact if TK showed a little bit more imagination I would have had this match on both of these cards, unfortunately the first match would be 15 minute time limit draw, the second match could be a lumberjack match, where the lumberjacks see their opportunity to gang up on these two and take them out. But that doesn't work instead these two clear the ring to stand tall, where they have a loosely based respect/association/tag team option. They don't even have two like one another, they just like beating people up, so they could still do their singles thing, but if they needed a tag team partner they will be there for one another [possibly entertain given them the tag team championships.] I know we don't get an infinitive answer to which one holds a victory over the other for now, but I would rather build something for them individually and together so they could possibly be on TV on a consistent basis, but obviously when there is a championship on the line they will go back to looking out for number one; with the respect of I respect you, but I will walk through you to get my hands on a championship.

Zero Hour: the AEW World Champion MJF & Adam Cole vs. United Empire's Champs Aussie Open: Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher; Tag Team Match for the ROH Tag Team Championships: my pick is the AEW World Champion MJF & Adam Cole. Basically they are going to slowly build up towards this implosion angle for the definite [before this they can do the very slow simmering] I would roughly predict AEW Full Gear 2023 [as things stand just to cover my back in the future; Saturday 18/11/2023,] where they barely keep hold of these championships, I will discuss this more later.

Zero Hour: Hook vs. Champ Jack Perry; Singles Match for the FTW Championship: my pick is Hook. Either way I don't like this match, yes we get to see these two young and extremely talented wrestlers; wrestle. But how do you book a match slot where the best thing is no one takes the loss and even if somehow we get into a draw situation, the crowd aren't exactly going to be thrilled by this. So well done TK you have completely WWE this unnecessary situation. I know it is important to get names on the card, but finger way out before actually booking it, I mean to offer either way a way out, you should have put a ladder match stipulation in place so that either way the loser has some protection from the loss here, because they haven't been pinned or made to the summit. Yes it hasn't been unnoticed I am still waiting to see Wardlow on this card TK. You can't leave one of your biggest assets on the sideline at your biggest pay-per-view ever, at this point it is more than likely we are not going to see Wardlow and here is just done career advice if Wardlow is fit to wrestle. If you don't get to play some role on this biggest pay-per-view ever, I would keep this in mind for when my contract is up and even though I don't like saying this, because I don't like the promotion under Mr. McMahon I would consider going to the WWE, because Wardlow is a big deal and should be treated as one, this is not favouritism I just based my opinion on fact, he is a big-time player for now and the future and if TK cannot find a spot on his biggest pay-per-view ever for one of the biggest players he has at his disposal then there is a massive problem here.

The Golden Elite's The Young Bucks: Matt & Nick Jackson vs. Champs FTR: Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler: my pick is The Golden Elite's The Young Bucks: Matt & Nick Jackson. Frankly this is where I would like to see Tony Kahn take some actual leadership and punish Wheeler for adding more pressure to this situation for his personal life activities; aggravated assault with a firearm, a third-degree felony and potentially putting this whole match at risk, to put this in basic English if they had chosen to proceed with the case as a full on criminal case this match wouldn't be happening because he couldn't travel, but as things are he has been forced to hand over his firearms, but crucially not his passport so he is free to enter the UK. I should point out for I receive any form of backlash for anything I have said here; let me remind you after the infamous All Out 2022 or better known as Brawl Out where in the aftermath TK chose to strip Kenny Omega and the Jacksons of the AEW Trios Tag Team Championships, so all I am asking for is equality and not forgetting these three are your EVPs [Executive Vice Presidents,] so if it is good enough for them it should be good enough for your current Tag Team Champions or is TK okay with another two wrestlers putting egg on his face after dealing with CM Punk garbage, actually I have just realised Wheeler will probably escape any form of punishment because he is one of Punks friends and the only reason I haven't put out any content before this about this firearms situation, is because I am waiting to see how it all plays out as it relates to this pay-per-view and I will wait a little while after just to see if anything up-to-date comes into play, but let's leave this section on a positive because the Jacksons have worked and been loyal to AEW from its very beginning it would be nice to see them go over here.

"Bad Ass" Billy Gunn, The Acclaimed: Anthony Bowens & Max Caster vs. Champs The House of Black: Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews & Brody King [with Julia Hart;] Six-Man Tag Team Match/probably under House Rules for the AEW World Trios Championship: my pick is The House of Black: Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews & Brody King [with Julia Hart.] Simply put with Gunn turning on The Acclaimed turning heel and consequently joining The House of Black.

Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. [with Rebel & Jamie Hayter; yes I want to see her on commentary] vs. The Outcasts: Toni Storm &/vs. Saraya [with Ruby Soho] vs. Champ Hikaru Shida; Four-Way Match for the AEW Women's World Championship: The Outcasts:  [with Ruby Soho.] The first thing I want to say is I feel sorry for Shida and sorry about this. But Saraya couldn't have beaten Storm for this championship as they are stable mate or not at this time anyway, so TK had to potentially move this championship round to get this pay-off here where Saraya wins this championship here on home soil in front of the biggest crowd which if it happens excellent, it is the right decision if it happens. But there are some consequently downsides to this; the first is Shida will have a transitional championship run and on top of that she will have a very short second reign with this championship. But there is more this could indicate likewise the eventful implosion of The Outcasts which let's be completely honest of what I have seen, because I am behind in watching content is the best thing going in their women's division. Because as I have seen in content clips Storm seems to be going through this Cruella de Vil character type of shift which she will probably turn at AEW Full Gear 2023 and one final thing as things stand one women's match is far, far from not good enough TK.

Darby Allin & Sting vs. Mogul Embassy's Brian Cage & Swerve Strickland [with Prince Nana;] Tag Team Coffin Match: my pick is Darby Allin & Sting. Obviously, because this is Allin's match and I know it is no WrestleMania 31/2015 but at least it is a bigger attendance.

The Golden Elite: Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega & "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Konosuke Takeshita and Bullet Club Gold: Juice Robinson & Jay White; Six-Man Tag Team: The Golden Elite: Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega & "Hangman" Adam Page. Likewise as it relates to Omega and Page in particular it would be nice to see them go over for the same reasons as the Jacksons.

The NJPW Strong Openweight Champion Eddie Kingston, Best Friends: the AEW International Champion Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor & Trent Beretta & Death Triangle's Lucha Brother's: Penta El Zero Miedo [with PAC yes I want him on commentary & Alex Abrahantes] vs. Blackpool Combat Club: Jon Moxley, the ROH World Championship Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta &  Santana & Ortiz; Stadium Stampede Match: my pick is Blackpool Combat Club: Jon Moxley, the ROH World Championship Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta & Santana & Ortiz. Just based on the collective positives giving this group of wrestlers the W with whatever AEW want to do next with them be it has a stable or in their respective tag team. But obviously I have a lot to get off my chest here, so this would be the first international pay-per-view of AEW am I correct? I know I am, my point being here is, so you have a International Championship which is not up for grabs on a International pay-per-view. I mean doesn't let defeat the whole name of the AEW International Championship or am I missing something here? Secondly so there is no place for The Dark Order in some wrestling capacity, just so they could pay homage to RIP Mr. Brodie Lee, so that even though he couldn't make it to Wembley in some capacity he could in some form of representation, you know as RIP Mr. Brodie Lee made a massive impact in AEW and consequently on to The Dark Order[ Even more so now that Windham Rotunda a.k.a. Bray Wyatt has unfortunately and tragically died. I know I have said this in other content, but briefly for the next two AEW pay-per-views, it would be nice to see the fireflies light up these venues; if you want to know any more;Reactionary of: Windham Rotunda a.k.a. Bray Wyatt has dies aged 36 on 24/08/2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/reactionary-of-windham-rotunda-aka-bray.html also Reactionary of: Windham Rotunda a.k.a. Bray Wyatt has dies aged 36 on 24/08/2023: Part 2 Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/08/reactionary-of-windham-rotunda-aka-bray_25.htmland finally I hope Moxley brings a chainsaw with him in memory to the hardcore legend RIP Terry Funk. On a quick side note yes I am fully aware that these unfortunate passings are not in the right chronicle order of passing, but for here and now they fit in nicely.

Chris Jericho vs. United Empire's IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship Will Osprey [with Don Callis;] Singles Match: my pick is United Empire's IWGP United States Heavyweight Will Osprey [with Don Callis.] I'm not too fussed about this match, I would probably be if it didn't feel so short term booking and silly question why isn't the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship on the line, yes I know TK would have to go and ask NJPW [New Japan Pro Wrestling] and as long as the championship didn't change hands they would probably say yes, or that would be my prediction, because having your championship on the card at Wembley Stadium I would be saying yes go ahead and thank you for the free publicity and not forgetting Osprey is also English so, it would be nice to see him go over as well, you see that WWE potentially one or both British wrestlers going nowhere in their homeland.

The ROH Television Champion Samoa Joe vs. Champ CM Punk; Singles Match for the "Real" World Championship: my pick is CM Punk. Because of course he is, Joe already has a championship, that is not the story that they are going with and we don't want Hogan oh apologies I mean Punk an honest slip of the tongue there, to have another hissy fit in the media scrum do we.

Adam Cole vs. Champ MJF; Singles Match for the AEW World Championship: my pick is MJF. Now for this to work properly Cole is going to have to be beaten cleanly, so MJF can point out; you didn't beat me but at least we won these tag team championships, reluctantly Cole accepts that for now, but we can see deep down that does not sit well with him. I mean if they aren't going to do it cleanly and if MJF has to cheat, could we at least go with something small and opportunistic instead of blatant? So in the long run with long-term booking, we see things slowly building up under the surface, where two weeks before AEW Revolution 2024, we see Cole turn on MJF, they lose their ROH Tag Team Championships, because Cole takes a shot at MJF [I have no intention of turning MJF babyface,] but I just want to give Cole the character developments of biding his time and this being my whole plan, to get under the skin of MJF, yes it is possible to paint Cole as a tweener, not a babyface and not a heel. But consequently Cole will face the wrath of the devil at AEW Revolution 2024 in a first blood match for the AEW World Championship and then it would be up to TK on who goes over here either outcome would be acceptable, which I don't mind situation where either outcome is acceptable just based on either way as a booker you can't lose. But roughly this is how I would roughly book the rest of this storyline/potential feud up to and including partly 2024.

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment