Wednesday 19 July 2023

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 3,] Episode 144: I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 3,] Episode 144: I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/other effects/transformation

Background information: Storyline and Character [Character developments;] to be brutally honest this is where things got a little bit complicated and straight off the bat this is going to be based on some research, speculation and more importantly I am not here to discredit anybody, because all I would like to do is get through this episode and move on.

I have had to completely re-dictate this upcoming next part, I have researched and researched this episode I have absolutely no idea where it goes, different websites say different things and this on a research be a Christmas special where we see Kat/The Pink Power Ranger in some capacity so yes we still have Kimberly with us here. I don't mind researching it comes with the territory, but I have to be honest this has been my worst experience in my 15 years of doing this. So after all this I mean this in the most rightest way possible so many hours of research on this I just don't care anymore it is done.

Bulk-Christmas & Skull-Reindeer: Comedy; Skull lifts up this child over the shoulder this child is carrying this large role of paper so Bulk asks this child what he would like for Christmas and if there are any wrestling fans reading this it is basically like The List of Jericho, where this child begins to read this long list which hits the floor.

Silent Night: Art; we have this song being performed by the selection of children Ayesha being the maestro and Kimberly on acoustic guitar.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good; it is a Christmas episode/special, but I also have to be honest again this was a little bit difficult to watch considering Jason David Frank is no longer with us and he won't be spending this festive period with his family anymore RIP Jason David Frank

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment