Sunday 30 April 2023

Marvel Studios She-Hulk: Attorney at Law [Series 1,] Episode 9: Whose Show Is This? by AverageMansReviews

Marvel Studios She-Hulk: Attorney at Law [Series 1,] Episode 9: Whose Show Is This? by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/other effects/transformation/misogynistic views/breaking

The Incredible Hulk 77-82 TV show in a nutshell: Art and Comedy; now those of a certain age will remember this legendary TV program starring Bill Bixby as Dr. David Banner and Lou Ferrigno as Hulk. They use this iconic and back in the day scary entrance sequence to this TV program, in this interpretation they built around Attorney Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk.

Brutally honest yet completely fair I would love to put up a single digit of disapproval of this episode, fly it high: Character [Character developments] and Storyline; likewise in a nutshell and I am doing this not out of laziness, because I still have lots to say but also I don't want to give too much away. Attorney Walters or/and Attorney Walters/She-Hulk breaks the fourth wall to in the long run go and speak to someone by the name of Kevin, because she doesn't like how things are going. Basically this is complete garbage, because she argues with Kevin about having a better ending for this first season which she is granted.

Everyone with me so far roughly? Even though I have brain damage I am without being arrogant I am very intelligent on these matters, so here is why I would love to fly a single negative digit of disapproval about this episode. Because she is granted a better ending for this season, which means okay she learns more about her gifts/power and including she is very attractive to anyone she wants most of the time and I honestly get that for someone like her before this in her mind this is a new experience to be first instead of the feeling like the last option. But and this is a big but, she doesn't have to take any responsibility for her actions and consequently not dealing with the consequences as her cousin Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk indicated about destroying her blood sample, because if it was to fall into the wrong hands, let's just say it wouldn't be good and highly dangerous.

I know this is a strong word; but all she is; is a misandrist, because let's be completely honest if this was Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk doing this kind of thing the outcry of him doing his work, having sexual intercourse and taking no responsibility for his actions; he would very quickly and easily get called a misogynist and many other things without a shadow of doubt, but this is not the case here; is it? On reflection she is actually a self obsessed individual she likes it when everything is going her away, but if it isn't she practically has a meltdown and yes I know there is much misogynistic views in this episode somewhere, but I haven't hidden that fact.

This episode receives: 2/10, this episode is poor; well done [I say this with sarcasm] in one episode they have turned a intelligence, charming/slightly confused person based on a new lease on life, someone that I thought would take responsibility into a blatant feminist of the highest order.

Just before I receive backlash I believe women should be their own person, where I personally draw the line is where you crush someone else in some fashion, so I am not a caveman, but people from other backgrounds also have rights just like you.

Quite frankly; after this first series I would like to salute this TV program with the middle digit on my right hand. Yes when it is fun, it is fun, but when it is bad including the computer animation on Attorney Walters/She-Hulk it is bad and because I am a nice guy I will state here I know they had to work through a global pandemic and get this project out so I will show them a little bit of leniency here, but hopefully things will improve on the second series.

Yes this TV series also has some awards accredited to its name; 3 Winners such as Critics Choice Super Awards 2023 CCA Super Award Best Actress in a Superhero Series, Limited Series or Made-for-TV Movie Tatiana Maslany [as Attorney Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk.] 7 Nominees Visual Effects Society Awards 2023 VES Award Outstanding Animated Character in an Episode, Commercial, or Real-Time Project Liz Bernard Jan Philip Cramer Edwina Ting Andrew Park "She-Hulk".


No comments:

Post a Comment