Wednesday 29 March 2023

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW Fall Brawl: War Games 17/09/1995 Match 3 Part 3 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW Fall Brawl: War Games 17/09/1995 Match 3 Part 3 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects

Match/Stipulations: Diamond Dallas Page [with The Diamond Doll & Max Muscle] vs. the WCW World Television Champion The Renegade [with "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart: Singles Match for the WCW World Television Championship

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 6/10

Match Slot Storyline: 6/10

Crowd Participation: 5/10

On Commentary: Tony Schiavone & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan/"Wiesel" 7/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 6/10

Recommend Watch: 6/10

Match Total: 36/60 - this match is good.

Comments: it is solidly good, as soon as I say this; the experienced wrestling fans out there will completely understand everything you need to know about this match. It does what it is designed to do by moving the championship. I know I shouldn't say this, but I am going to anyway okay this match may be solidly good, but the crowd are here, but as you can tell by its attributes markings not very strongly and is irritating me.

Basic Result: I know I have indicated the result already, but I am just doing the admin, so you are new WCW World Television Champion is Diamond Dallas Page [with The Diamond Doll & Max Muscle.]

Basic walk-through of this event:

* Tony Schiavone & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan/"Wiesel": Commentary talk about what they had just seen over video replays with, I knew this would happen one day if I introduced the entrance music and what I mean by that is this; I can't find this version of DDP theme entrance I can tell you that gimmick here is in the $13 million gimmick, Commentary pair on-screen within the commentary section talking about the Col. Robert Parker and the Sister Sherry situation

* David Penzer: Ring announcer says the stipulations and then introduces the competitors.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment