Friday 3 February 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Vengeance Day 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Vengeance Day 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Toxic Attraction's Gigi Dolin &/vs. Jacy Jayne vs. Champ Roxanne Perez; Triple Threat Match for the NXT Women's Championship: my pick is Roxanne Perez. Yes it is true I don't watch this brand's TV programming. But however I have got many years of experience watching wrestling, so it looks like they could be going with one of many options; as Perez is a babyface through and through, have her overcome the odds to retain which this is more likely the case and not forgetting she is still a relatively new champion so the NXT Women's Championship isn't going anywhere any time soon especially when the WWE see a lot of potential in Perez . Perez to retain from someone assisting her in some fashion to make this a 2-on-2 feud which could be the case or if not here at some point down the line. Either break up Toxic Attraction after this match with Perez retaining or do the slow break up, which I don't see this happening, giving either member of this tag team this championship they either stay together or they do the slow break-up thing which as I have already discussed I don't see happening or they could use The Free Birds ruling where either could defend this championship or in this match here and now they could pin Perez to become co-champions [even though I have suggested it I don't like this option.] I mean if we had to do it I would greatly prefer The Free Birds rule and finally the reason why I don't see them breaking up Toxic Attraction is because they still have a lot to offer.

Dijak vs. Champ Wes Lee; Singles Match for the NXT North American Championship: my pick is Dijak. Or Lee as I am dictating this is currently standing at over 100 days, so they may want to keep this championship on him for one more Premium Live Event cycle as it relates to this brand. So I am hoping they use the match outlay of Dijak puts in a dominating performance, but Lee gets an opportunistic win, with him knowing or giving off the impression he is very lucky to be leaving here with his championship reign intact. I will talk more about Dijak later on in this content.

Gallus': Mark Coffey & Wolfgang vs. Chase University's: Andre Chase & Duke Hudson vs. Champs The New Day's: Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods; Fatal Four-Way the NXT Tag Team Championships: my pick is The New Day's: Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods. But this match should be off the charts as I have only not seen Chase University's: Andre Chase & Duke Hudson wrestling I am fully aware of what the other three teams can bring to the table hopefully we get to see Joe Coffey as well at some point, I haven't seen the trio now known as Gallus for some time.

Carmelo Hayes [with Trick Williams] vs. Apollo Crews; Two-Out-Of-Three Falls Match: my pick is Carmelo Hayes [with Trick Williams.] I should imagine the score will be 2-1 to Hayes with some level of heel tactics from Williams, mixed with the score line and the heel tactics from Williams; it protects Crews from the loss here.

Fallon Henley & Kiana James [with Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen] vs. Champs Katana Chance & Kayden Carter; Tag Team Match for the NXT Women's Tag Team Championships: my pick is Fallon Henley & Kiana James [with Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen.] Because these champions have or will be champions over 180 days, so maybe time for a title drop.

Grayson Waller vs. Champ Bron Breakker; Steel Cage Match for the NXT Championship: my pick is Bron Breakker. This should be a smash-mouth wrestling match. The only person I can see taking this championship off Breakker at some point in the future is Dijak; yes I have extremely, extremely limited knowledge on him. But the last time he was on this brand by reputation he was burning it up here and let's forget his and others' first main roster run. I haven't seen him wrestle, but he does look and feel like somebody after some wrestling rebuilding as a credible character/wrestler he could and most definitely should be the guy to carry this championship at some point in the future.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment