Friday 9 December 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE/NXT Deadline 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE/NXT Deadline 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up/Full Disclosure: this will not be a regular thing [if or when it is convenient for me,] like the main roster I don't watch NXT, this is just down to time, basically I create content and trying keep up-to-date. But I know some of these wrestlers from NXT UK and/or the main rosters.

Alba Fyre vs. Isla Dawn; Singles Match: my pick is Isla Dawn. What we have here is two Scottish women that know how to wrestle and simply put hopefully Dawn will pick up the win here just based on her new beginning in NXT. On reflection it would have been better if she had debuted at Halloween Havoc, because of her horror/witch gimmick, but then or here it is all good.

The New Day [Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods] vs. Champs Pretty Deadly [Elton Prince & Kit Wilson;] Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championships: my pick is The New Day [Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods.] I know on the other hand this match could just be designed to put over the current champions. But on the other hand and I am leaning this way, why not elevate these championships by the usage of this future Hall of Fame tag team and yes I know they are still relatively young, but as the main roster versions are let's just say in use for the foreseeable future let's have The New Day as I have already said but now including elevate these championships and division and let's not forget these young tag teams can only benefit from going head-to-head with a Hall of Fame tag team in this case or trio [including Big E] and there is one of a massive positive to why this should happen, it is all about TV ratings as well.

Apollo Crews vs. Champ Bron Breakker; Singles Match for the NXT Championship: my pick is Bron Breakker. This is going to be a meaty encounter with two wrestlers that can do the wrestling, but I can only see Breakker retaining here.

Zoey Stark vs. Cora Jade vs. Roxanne Perez vs. Kiana James vs. Indi Hartwell; Women's Iron Survivor Challenge to determine the #1 Contender for the NXT Women's Championship: my pick is Cora Jade. Because it has been said that within the WWE, she is being seen as the next Sasha Banks; so why not put her in a position at the end of 2022 to begin in 2023 her rise.

Carmelo Hayes vs. JD McDonagh vs. Grayson Waller vs. Joe Gacy vs. Axiom; Men's Iron Survivor Challenge to determine the #1 Contender for the NXT Championship: my pick is Joe Gacy. Because like Bray Wyatt the cult leader gimmick of what I have seen online which is of little bit here and there Gacy has a similar gimmick going on, so let's push him and his followers to see how far they get with their interpretation. I know Gracy has been rumoured to be joining up with Wyatt as a member of his Wyatt 6, but I figure if this is true it would be a good idea to do some misdirection, to make him look like he is busy doing his own thing and then when the time is right, whenever that will be have him pull double duty or have him fade away or something else mysterious, but if this is correct and they play it right it could go fantastically well, I should finish by saying if this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment