Tuesday 7 June 2022

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE SummerSlam 31/08/1992 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE SummerSlam 31/08/1992 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Chosen by: Me; because I was thinking as it looks like the WWE are after many, many years roughly 30 years they are coming back to hopefully put on a similar show of performers of today's standards [Saturday 03/09/2022 WWE Clash at the Castle 2022 at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.] I know they come back to the UK on a consistent basis, but if the truth was known this pay-per-view of what we get to see of it [Dark Matches] is the standardbearer of what I can remember, It has been a long time since I have seen this pay-per-view [I can easily say that because both of these past and future pay-per-view have or had been given a stadium to fill, like this pay-per-view takes place at the old Wembley Stadium] and yes I am fully aware of WWF/WWE Insurrextion UK from 2000-2003, but I can't remember anything from those pay-per-views, but for an example I can very vaguely remember one of the best Intercontinental Championship Matches ever on this pay-per-view, full disclosure I still had to research it.

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects, if you don't see it I think someone's camera flash goes off once, but if I don't put this warning here I know they run the risk of someone pointing out, I didn't mention this.

Match/Stipulation: Money Inc. ["The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase & Irwin R. Schyster, IRS with The Mouth of The South Jimmy Hart] vs. The Legion of Doom [Hawk & Animal with Paul Ellering & Rocco the ventriloquist dummy;] Tag Team Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 8/10

Match Storyline: 8/10

Crowd Participation: 10/10

On Commentary: King Bobby "The Brain" Heenan & Vince McMahon 8/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 8/10

Recommend Watch: 8/10

Match Total: 50/60 - this match is excellent.

Comments: as you can see this match begins this pay-per-view with a bang and if you are around my generation; the 1980s or somewhere around here you know what everyone involved in this match can bring to the table and yes they bring it, if you want to know a bit more please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment