Friday 16 April 2021

Wasted: Samoa Joe on the WWE Main Roster by AverageMansReviews

Wasted: Samoa Joe on the WWE Main Roster by AverageMansReviews

Where do I start?: On this fact I was working on other content and this headline broke that Samoa Joe has been released from his WWE contract on my side of the world for Thursday 15/04/2021 and there have been many others at this point it looks like the WWE are doing their annual housecleaning once again, where I have to say there are some big names on this list and some others which are not surprising.

But for now I will focus on Samoa Joe; let me reassure you WWE Universe [Main Roster;] you never ever, never ever, never ever got to see what he could fully bring to the table, yes I may not watch much of WWE/NXT content, but I knew he was making the right sounds and his standard of sounds down on NXT.

I used to watch him on TNA [Total Nonstop Action,] but nowadays it is called Impact Wrestling and he was one of the guys that you tuned into watch Face or Heel or maybe something in between he can do it all with an excellent standard of promos, it has to be said I haven't heard a promo from him for a very long time, but once you have it you never lose it.

On one hand this is excellent news for Joe, because his talents were being wasted and yes I am aware whilst he has been on the Main Roster, he has been injury prone which let's be honest as soon as Mr. McMahon thinks that of anyone of any gender, it is very difficult to change his mind unless there is something solid you can point out to him like this performer hasn't significantly been injured for some time, but then again it is of what we have heard throughout the years very difficult to keep up with Mr. McMahon's changes of mind on any subject or opinion and on the other hand it is pure arrogance by the WWE to release him, it tells everyone by their actions "We don't see him as an asset or a threat to us if he goes to another wrestling company and rebuilds his career consequently putting butts in seats and putting eyes on their product."

I can see Joe heading to AEW [All Elite Wrestling] and I wouldn't say no to this in fact I would be extremely delighted with this acquisition, in fact I know I'm going to get some heat for this; but WWE fans better get used to seeing Ex-WWE stars turning up at AEW and no it won't be WCW 2.0 again, because the fact that the names I will be saying here just for some examples are still young and I am not saying AEW will sign any of these or all of these, but just based on their age why wouldn't they?[Not forgetting the WWE Main Roster seems to forget that a lot of, but not all wrestlers have over this modern era some dealings with the WWE, because they have pretty much monopolized the wrestling industry for a long time to a certain extent and even more so if or when NXT: India becomes up and running, so it is going to be inevitable a heavy percentage will have the tagline an Ex-WWE talent or others, so basically there is no point bringing this up, In a derogatory manner, because you're just stating a fact that everyone knows and will have to get used to.] But I digress; Billie Kay [31,] Peyton Royce [28,] Chelsea Green [30, I know like a grain of salt about her, of what I have heard she can wrestle and like Joe she has had injuries consequently being seen as injury prone by Mr. McMahon,] Mickie James [41, I know she is at the veteran stage of her career, but why wouldn't you sign her for an experienced head in the women's locker room, Zelina Vega [30, I know her release was for her breaking the new third-party rules and regulations but she was still released,] Samoa Joe [42, for the same reason as James] and Bo Dallas [30, this one may seem like a strange name on this list; it is simply because with Dallas I would take a risk on somebody that has been outside of a wrestling ring for as long as he has and just say to him "Go and prove yourself again and show everyone what you have to offer."Basically put a fire up his posterior, hungry people or people wanting to bring something to the table is what I want to see AEW do, which when they bring people in this seems to be the way they like to do things anyway.

Either way they could go to AEW or another wrestling promotion and end up still working for multiple wrestling promotions [full disclosure I know some wrestling promotions have a working relationship, but I don't know who is fully in this circle or partly in this circle or not in the circle; I have a rough idea but that is about it.] But my point here is why would you give your competition this abundance of talent which as I have already shown is far from their veteran stages of their career on the average, in fact it would be quicker just to say most of these are just getting started.

But back onto Joe; I am excited to see where he goes next, as I have already illustrated I know what he can bring to the table and he is just a no nonsense wrestler which can put on fantastic matches, honestly if you have never seen any of his work in TNA, go and watch it and you will see what I'm talking about and for you Main Roster fans of WWE; you will what Mr. McMahon has foolishly released back onto the wrestling industry as a whole.

So there is only a little bit more for me to cover I have finished this content on the Friday 16/04/2021 and from a reliable source there will be more releases today from the WWE, so on looking up the WWE's next Pay-Per-View on Sunday 16/05/2021 WWE WrestleMania Backlash 2021 [yes this is its real name I am not making this up.] Why don't they just go with WWE Releases Backlash 2021, because this would be an apt name; you see either way they will get backlash in some form, from their fan base/WWE Universe or these releases go and make it big somewhere else consequently taking eyes off their product, consequently probably having the TV Networks or investors asking questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment