Thursday 12 November 2020

Legendary 2013/2014 by AverageMansReviews

Legendary 2013/2014 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: colourful effects/animal cruelty/medical procedure/vomiting/feeding

Storyline: it is something safe and reliable, but on reflection the ending is cheap and tacky; moving on to the pacing well how honest do you want me to be about this? After about 11 minutes, my brain/interest really did switch off to the point where I kept checking how long I had left remaining of this film to watch, but having said that my brain/interest became switched on in the later stages, I should hasten to add we are talking about a fine line here [I'm trying to be balanced here to the best of my abilities.]

Action/Art: just to cover my back I don't condone hunting, but as it relates to this film perspective these two components go hand-in-hand; the action is what it is and the art on these creatures are good [they made look as if they are done on a budget; but they are still good.]

Action; individually there is weapons being used and combat

Art; individually this film has a good opening title sequence it will capture the viewers attention and there are some good-looking scenes in this film be it day time or night time water, land or sky.

Characters/Performances: basically they are; what they are in this case it means we have a financial backer, hunters and preservers/science character types/performances and the on-screen chemistry reflects these character types to these versions of characters, like I said they are; what they are.

This film receives: 1/10, this film is poor; well I may as well get straight to the point here without going around and around in circles; I am glad I got through it so I can do this review and hopefully never see this film again [hoping I don't lose this review.] But to leave things on a positive note if there are any fans of either one or both of these individuals Scott Adkins as Travis Preston and Dolph Lundgren as Harker, take a look at this film but I really wouldn't expect too much maybe if you are into B. films [and I'm not disrespecting B. films and I don't know if this film is or not so this is just speculation,] but I'm just saying this project may be better suited for you.

Just for the record the only hunting I condone is something like hunting to protect animals like they live over there and if we can help to increase their numbers and things like that excellent and Pokémon; unless your life or others is in imminent threat  and every other option is taken or necessity [I mean this from the perspective of a tribe way of life or something like this I don’t know too much about this, but this could be one possibility] or die need, if you don't have any other option, I don't have any time for hunting [I was just thinking I would make myself clear just in case I received any backlash here and now or the future.]


No comments:

Post a Comment