Monday 20 April 2020

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 13 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 13 by AverageMansReview

WWE: it has been sometime since I have done one of these blogs, but because there has been so much happening as it relates to this company at this time, here we are.

Yes as everyone should know by now I don't use adult language in my material yes I have my ways to get around this in the language I use. But I'm just giving you a heads up there is a very good possibility I may go off the handle at some point in this blog.

I am just going to tell you my opinion and feelings as it relates to this company and my opening statement is this; when you think that this company cannot go any lower they spectacularly prove me wrong. I mean if I wore a hat; my hat would be coming off to you WWE [just to cover my back I should just point out I am being sarcastic here.]

I mean I haven't really hidden the fact for some time now I haven't been on board with this company before this situation, so I am now far, far, far, far away in a different galaxy away from this company and just for the record I will still be doing these blogs now and again and the predictions for WWE and AEW pay-per-views.

Before I receive any backlash yes I am interested to see what Triple H. and Stephanie McMahon or their people can do with the WWE, but for that to happen Mr. McMahon would have to step down and we all know that will not happen so when he dies; I don't have access to NXT but I know it has a flawless universal praise so if Triple H. and his people can do this with this Brand and it will be as I have already said interesting to see what they can do when they can get their hands on the entire WWE Universe.

I know some of you may find this difficult to believe, but I am genuinely feeling sorry for Triple H. and Stephanie, because if we were to take a step back for a second and look at the massive, colossal bigger picture for a minute.

The amount of damage that Mr. McMahon is doing to his company not just now but over recent years is now getting to the point of very much teetering towards irreversible.

Because forget what this company thinks of its Universe, we all don't have memories like a goldfish. So just for some examples; does anyone remember when Mr. McMahon was adamant about getting Reigns to be the next top guy and how he got shoved down our throats, then he had to have time away from the ring on medical grounds, Mr. McMahon exploited this situation and turned it into a feud between Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. But when Reigns made a triumphant return to the ring when the WWE Universe would have accepted him with open arms as a Main Brand Champion, what did Mr. McMahon have Reigns do oh yes have him lose to his son Shane McMahon at a glorified house show [Super ShowDown 2019.]

Speaking of the glorified house shows, the Middle East business dealings have been highly controversial from day one and yes I may just be speculating here, but I should imagine they will always be controversial and once again I may just be speculating here again, but this part of the world could do anything wrong and this company will bow down and still take the risk to get that big, big money, money, money, money isn't that right Mr. McMahon, even when his company has a pay-per-view in a few days time after this event, where the pay-per-view/card may have may be three or four matches on it and nothing else as it looks and feels like this pay-per-view is an afterthought or they couldn't be bothered to give the attending audience to this pay-per-view in question the same level of respect as they are still paying their hard-earned money to come and see this pay-per-view.

Then we have this entire global situation as it relates to this company and talk about this company's true colours coming through, like I said earlier I haven't been on board with this company for some time now, but how can I put this nicely they are aware that after this global situation is done the mask cannot go back on right?

They have clearly shown to the rest of the world how they think and how they act, stupid idea of continuing to put on pay-per-views like WrestleMania 36, now originally I was under the impression they were going to postpone future pay-per-views after this but clearly this is not the case anymore, all I am going to say here is this; I am not being disrespectful when I say this; but wrestling is not an essential service or anything like this.

Now if it should happen that you are an outsider to the WWE from a financial perspective this is one company that even in this global situation has nothing to fear, so their recent actions are just purely down to keeping the investors and those kind of people happy.

So this is where I will probably go off the handle; so why would any performer or others [some have been furloughed,] work their posteriors off for this company when this company not only puts them under the bus; you may as well have the owner of this company in a crane holding a double-decker bus and getting all of these performers/others to stand in a big circle so he can just let go of this double-decker bus and squash them all in one go.

The reason why they work their posteriors off is because they believe in themselves and they believe in what they are doing. But this company like it or not will have a crisis on their hands, meaning at some point if their wrestling talent are not already will be thinking " I love what I do, but why should I work this hard for this company which has already shown when things get hard, I will probably be the next one out of the door."

I am not done yet so let me continue they are willing to release talent which is their day in and day out, but they are not willing to release the likes of Lesnar which I don't know his contract but as everyone knows he does the least appearances for masses and masses of money. How about people that are controversial Hulk Hogan or very much out of date nowadays Jerry Lawler or why not Ronda Rousey, I mean I don't care if it is a work or not if she doesn't like wrestling and is disrespecting it again there is the exit door don't let it hit you on the posterior on the way out.

I will stand by any wrestler of any gender that is trying to change the face of wrestling, so when I hear someone criticizing it but is willing to take money out of it, then I have a problem if you don't like the world of professional wrestling stay out of it; it is that simple.

Whilst I'm on the subject for me Lesnar should have been gone many years ago as far as I'm concerned he and Mr. McMahon are individually or together stopping the growth of the WWE from one generation to the next.

So just to sum this section up; this is why I feel sorry for Triple H. and Stephanie McMahon and their people will have to somehow change the public image of this company in the future, but there is always a possibility that by then it may be too late or it may take decades upon decades upon decades to repair the damage, you never know what this company will do next.

All Elite Wrestling: I know this is not a comical global situation, but I can't be the only one thinking, there is what WWE are doing and there is everyone else as it relates to the world of professional wrestling, I know this is meant to be the AEW section, but I feel it is massively important to highlight the wrestling industry as a whole minus the WWE is absolutely trying to do their best by everyone involved in their respective companies and without the financial muscle which the WWE has at their disposal in fairness and balance AEW are the only ones that can compete with them on that level.

But I am really interested to see what happens after this global situation, because as far as I'm concerned being unbiased or not we have without question seen what the WWE will do in a terrible situation, it's like some of you out there in Internet land myself included have always known or have known for some time that the WWE would maybe possibly do something like this [I'm not saying I could see this coming,] I am specifically talking about the ruthless nature of the WWE and the way they have handled this global situation.

So as it relates to here and the future of the wrestling industry hopefully and quite possibly this could be a turning point as in everyone can see quite clearly what the WWE is capable of and yes they have lots of money. But the question is why would anyone when the world goes back to normal work for them knowing what we know now?

So to any wrestling company out there at the moment yes the WWE have the money, but they don't have what other wrestling companies have and it is something just as important as money, it is credibility I know you cannot pay your bills on credibility, but eventually everyone will remember this situation we are currently in and ask what it the WWE do in a situation of crisis vs. everyone else in the wrestling industry? But with credibility you can offer the best intentions of job security [genuine reasons for financial cutbacks, but if it was me I would offer to take a pay cut or see if there was another job role I could do in the company if I was happy somewhere] and job satisfaction and knowing when you're or the company in question's back is up against the wall they will do the best they can for you.

There is absolutely nothing that the WWE can do about what they have done, they cannot adapt history as they like to do with their own history, this is going to be a huge cloud [this size of Galactus] over this company for decades or it may be permanently there for eternity

One final thing; yes I am aware that AEW has a pay-per-view coming up roughly around the same time as the next WWE one, but the reason why I am not being too critical on AEW and it is not because I am leaning their way, it has much more to do with the fact that from now and for a little while everyone is in Lockdown or in the US language Stay Home Orders are in effect,  yes where they are they could still run things but as I have made reference to it they want to take care of everyone involved in this company first in this global situation and on a quick side note this is a good life lesson for anyone that is trying to build something from the ground up if you build credibility with people and good ties more often than not providing they are good people as well they will stand beside you in good times and in bad times

So after this global situation a new era of professional wrestling will begin, but for here and now stay-at-home, be safe and this will not last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment