Monday 21 October 2019

Wasted: Bray Wyatt’s "Firefly Fun House" by AverageMansReviews

Wasted: Bray Wyatt’s "Firefly Fun House" by AverageMansReviews

Just to give you a heads up: there is no colourful language in this blog, but I will be putting my opinions across firmly I know I usually do this anyway but as it relates to this specific subject you may notice they pop up more often than usual.

Now I have gotten that out of the way with, before I began dictating this blog I watched the destruction of this location and the WWE have really, well and truly screwed up here, this entire gimmick had so much potential to the point where it could have been seen on the same level as Piper's Pit and had the same longevity as well [altogether.]

But no we couldn't have that could we Mr. Vince McMahon, your audiences paying money and your viewers tuning in to see something they want to see, that would make too much common sense now wouldn't it? Hold on here is a crazy idea just bear with me for two seconds this is a crazy, absolutely crazy out of this world idea here. But if you see something clearly working with your audiences/viewers, wouldn't it [like I said just a crazy idea here,] make better sense to at the very least leave it alone or push it a little bit more and see how it goes.

I mean there is a clear problem here with Mr. McMahon not knowing is audiences or viewers or I know he doesn't know wrestling anymore I have three good points to prove my point; Becky Lynch turning her Heel, this was never going to happen because his Universe had decided differently, Roman Reigns returns after a life-threatening medical situation and not putting the Universal Championship on him when once again his Universe wanted to see this happen, I can't tell you how much this irritates me, because without going on about it too much more; in a nutshell you try for many years to get this character/performer over it fails and when you have a second bite of the cherry, but this time around your Universe is accepting and wanting this; you decide that you are no longer interested, this in itself makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and finally this situation, why take it away from once again his Universe when they clearly enjoy it and more importantly want to see it, these are three situations where you could have made lots of money or you have successfully blown this opportunity or you are screwing up, as it relates to Lynch has been given garbage to work with for months before this situation with Banks and Bayley and this now; this situation with Bray Wyatt or "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt or Bray Wyatt’s "Firefly Fun House" or absolutely anything to do with this character/performer.

I mean these characters yes I am referring to both characters of Bray Wyatt’s had to take an unnecessary hit after Hell In A Cell this year, because you couldn't be bothered to focus on this pay-per-view for more than two seconds [in fact there is a high percentage that says he found this situation funny or amusing. Now in fairness and balance if he believes he made a mistake in this situation [which with my years of experience of dealing with this company I find it difficult to believe this was the case.] But here is a perfect rhetorical question if you believe you have made a mistake at this pay-per-view, why would you continue making another mistake on top of that mistake by taking away Bray Wyatt’s "Firefly Fun House?" I mean I didn't believe it when I heard Mr. McMahon made a mistake then [just to cover my back it is something to this effect,] I definitely don't believe it now after this.

The possibilities for these characters/performer including anything to do with this character were endless in this; to the point where no one could see what was coming [this is why Mr. McMahon people wanted to see him/them/other characters,] I mean you didn't have to book them week in and week out either as long as they have a consistent presence in one way or another everyone would have been happy with that, I would have preferred not to see him/them physically week in week out, an episode of "Firefly Fun House" or do something strange mixed with having a week or weeks off, just to keep the illusion of; you have no idea what they are going to do next.

But as things are here and now; I can begin to work out what way they are going with these characters and yes I could be wrong here so this is just speculation. We see more of "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt because there is nothing to hold him back anymore, these two characters/performer and other characters have lost their happy place, so yes in theory it would be interesting to see "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt trying to silence this inner conflict with Bray Wyatt on every level [this would mean as he is wrestling you would have to be struggling with something internally and externally getting furious with the individual that is interrupting him with this inner conflict.]

Basically what this company have done to these two characters/performer and other elements is thrown away 80% of these two characters and entire situation of avenues, material, substance, these two characters had three dimensions to them and the supporting characters brought a lot to the table as well.

So if you think 80% is a very high percentage in a nutshell basically they have streamlined these characters/performer and made him fit into a monster character/character model which we have seen plenty of times before

Well done Mr. McMahon; you have successfully screwed up another golden opportunity, everyone was basically saying don't screw this up and you have. Here is another rhetorical question how is Rollins meant to be a Babyface here?

I mean I'm not a fan of this performer, but you have even screwed him, because if you don't know I will tell you. Generally speaking your Universe don't like him much and this could be used as another reason to not like him more [even though in this case it isn't his fault.]

I will leave things on these two points; this is another example of why people are heading over to All Elite Wrestling or other companies and [leaving things on a Pipe Bomb] secondly the sooner you step down; the sooner your empire will be able to move swiftly forward with putting out modern contents instead of being in the dark ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment