Saturday 14 September 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Clash of Champions 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Clash of Champions 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I am beginning this on the Monday, so card subject to change and obviously I will change it, if there are any developments but the matches maybe in the wrong order.

Cedric Alexander vs. the United States Champion AJ Styles: my pick is AJ Styles, all I ask is please WWE make Cedric Alexander look strong in this defeat, something like Styles has to pull out all the stops to defeat Alexander and in one possible scenario Styles looking angry whilst walking away to show the emotions that "That was much harder than I expected it to be." Or in another scenario they could go with a brief handshake or fist bump between the two in the middle of the ring and then they go their separate ways or another scenario could be Styles preventing Anderson & Gallows with starting a beat down and backing off just to illustrate just this once game respects game. [I know Styles is a Heel at the moment, but in the same token I'm trying not to interrupt Alexander's momentum too much at this time or protect him from this loss.] So yes Styles could go back to complete Heel next week but for here and now it is about Alexander and continuing his momentum.

Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs.
the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross: my pick is Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross, as I have made reference to when it is appropriate, I don't watch the WWE TV programming, I get my information from online, so with that being said I can't see Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville winning here and let us not forget at one point there were signs that this team was splitting up. It should be said good going Vince making these Championships feel absolutely worthless.

Humberto Carrillo vs. Lince Dorado vs.
the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak
Triple Threat Match: my pick is Drew Gulak, I should just point out to cover my back I am guessing on the stipulation of a Triple Threat Match, it doesn't say it on their website so I could be wrong but this is what it looks like to me.

The Miz vs.
the Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura: my pick is Shinsuke Nakamura, well I'm just going to say it as it is; well this match isn't going to be about this match, it is going to be about this storyline around this match; as in The Miz taking the defeat to build up Shinsuke Nakamura & Sami Zayn as a dangerous duo [he will be getting involved at some point,] this is straight out of the WWE playbook of how to build up characters/performers, but it also makes things very predictable such as next month rematch at the next pay-per-view Hell in a Cell 2019 with this stipulation where Zayn cannot get involved [to cover my back again this is just a future prediction.]

The Revival vs.
the SmackDown Tag Team Champions 
Big E & Xavier Woods: my pick is The Revival, straight off the bat don't get me started on the Brand Split or the Wild Card donkey diarrhea, so putting that to one side if the WWE want to build up The Revival quickly and efficiently they win these championships here [just for the record yes I am referring back to that old WWE playbook again, man this playbook is so old that Aladdin must have found it before he found the lamp down in that cave.

Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode vs. the Raw Tag Team Champions/Universal Champion
Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman: my pick is Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, if Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman loses [basically they are going back to the WWE playbook,] it creates friction on the night which will play into the match later on and for Dolph Ziggler &  Robert Roode I will leave a link to another blog [In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW All Out 2019] at the bottom of this blog, because I do discuss this situation there, but if you want it in a nutshell of what I say there on one hand it is disrespectful to this division, but on the other hand it could be good or it is just come to me but the champions could retain here, to build friction between these four characters/performers and possibly use “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt as a dark cloud over this situation [doing anything to limit his appearance or their appearance physically [two separate personalities] on RAW but then again this would be a stupid snap judgment idea for a new tag team to lose so early on, this is one of those ideas where if they really truly committed themselves to this idea with an idea to start from this pay-per-view and end the Monday after Hell in a Cell, it could work, with Dolph Ziggler &  Robert Roode winning these championships by a roll up pin, due to Bray Wyatt & “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt sending a creepy message to Rollins & Stroman to set up on the go home show of RAW a Triple Threat for the Universal Championship in Hell in a Cell at  Hell in a Cell, this is whenBray Wyatt could do another episode Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House this time about "Friendship"and throughout this episode of RAW, he could have left some gifts for Stroman and Rollins fast forward to the final segment of  RAW Rollins and Stroman do the standard contract signing thing with Michael Cole [there is clearly some friction between these two,] and then suddenly the lights go out "The Fiend” Bray Wyatt hits the ring, the viewers can only see the light from his Head Lenten, when the lights come back on Rollins and Stroman are down in the middle of the ring and there is just The Fiend” Bray Wyatt's Head Lenten on [at this point I would like the effects of the Lantern to somehow be switched off] on the table and underneath is this contract with his signature on it, then the lights go out and the head Lenten effects to be switched back on with Bray Wyatt/The Fiend” Bray Wyatt's maniacal laugh sound effect [that is the closing of RAW,] at this pay-per-view I want Cory Graves to make some comments about Michael Cole not sticking around too long or why didn't Michael Cole ask or attempt to ask The Fiend” Bray Wyatt any questions, which Michael Cole could say "It was dark and I just wanted to get out of there, look Cory I have been doing this job a long time and I have seen many things, but no one as intense or unpredictable as Bray Wyatt or The Fiend” Bray Wyatt." So it it enforces the idea that; be afraid, be very afraid of this intense yet unpredictable individual or individuals.

The more I think about this idea, the more if they really, really got behind it; it would make good TV, for every character/performer they would benefit from this situation; it gives a new tag team something of substance to do [it gives more screen time and time to grow on each other and your viewers as well,] we don't see too much of Bray Wyatt or “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, it continues the friction between Rollins & Stroman and potentially makes one hell of a Main Event at the next pay-per-view with Rollins taking the pin to put the Universal Championship on Bray Wyatt/“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt,I should just point out two things; one the Triple Threat idea/stipulation was not my idea I got it from watching someone else's material, but the storyline or the scenario is all mine though, I don't want Stroman to be a transitional singles champion [yes if I am correct he is going to be a transitional Raw Tag Team Champion again for the second time, but at least in this reign he got into double figures of days as a reigning champion, so I guess that is progress.] But it is different when it is your first singles championship; mixed with good opposition, good material and lengthy reign it can push a character/performer to the next level or give them credibility for being at that level [and before someone points this out can we forget the Jinder Mahal experiment.]

But there are two final points I would like to make here; my first point is this; the WWE either need to get behind this idea or not don't do a snap judgment call without a concrete idea or better yet just use my idea and the second thing is I am like 90% sure they are going to do what I said first in this blog as it relates to this situation.

Charlotte Flair vs.
the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley: my pick is Bayley, briefly just copy and paste what I have said about The Miz vs. the Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura Match with Sami Zayn's involvement [but just change the names to Charlotte Flair, Bayley & Sasha Banks,] well the WWE have got to get the use out of their playbook haven't they.

Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan No Disqualification Match: my pick is Roman Reigns, now with this latest stipulation being added could this company tell us anymore clearly that the true identity of Roman reigns's attacker will be getting revealed, but I can't see them giving Eric Rowan the W. here [but having said that it would make better sense from a storyline perspective but since one does this company care about little details like this.] The more time I am thinking about it, the more time I am thinking it is Luke Harper which don't get me wrong it would be good to see him on our TV screens again. But how many more times are they going to repackage Eric Rowan & Luke Harper [I should just point out this is just a guess.]

Randy Orton vs. the WWE Champion Kofi Kingston: my pick is Kofi Kingston with Big E & Xavier Woods running interference from The Revival, now if the WWE wanted to get really creative I would suggest they set up a Six-Man Tornado Tag Team Match at the next pay-per-view Hell in a Cell 2019 with this stipulation, but with Winners Take All as well.

Sasha Banks vs. the Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch: my pick is Sasha Banks, simply put; they cannot have Sasha Banks lose on her first pay-per-view back and there will be interference from Bayley [to protect Lynch from this loss] to set up another match involving the stipulation of Hell in a Cell, which if I am going to continue predicting things it will set up an uneasy alliance between Flair & Lynch between this pay-per-view and Hell in a Cell so you have these pairings of Flair & Lynch vs. Banks & Bayley for the next section of upcoming TV programming, yes they can do things singly but all I am saying is eventually one will assist or something to this effect or other until the next pay-per-view.

Braun Strowman vs.
the Universal Champion Seth Rollins: my pick is Seth Rollins, as I have discussed this situation at great length already in this blog, I will keep this brief and I am not contradicting myself here, but it would be excellent to see Stroman go up against his mentor in a one-on-one situation [from a storyline perspective,] but as I have already made reference to it, I am not willing to sacrifice Stroman's first singles championship reign to get there at this time [maybe at Hell in a Cell 2020.]


No comments:

Post a Comment