Tuesday 7 May 2019

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 17: Green with Evil: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 17: Green with Evil: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this episode is top-notch entertainment

5 things about this episode

Origin storyline/Back story/Storyline: I am going to be incredibly brief on what I say about this episode and I will explain why at the end of this review, but for now I will about five things in this episode.

Simply put a legendary character is born here, there is a back story sequence and the all round storyline to this episode is of the highest standard, without giving too much away it has a little bit of everything in it.

Comedy level: there is this scene with Kimberly, Bulk & Skull and this new student at Angel Grove High School and let's just say Bulk & Skull quickly change their plans after seeing this demonstration.

Artistic visions: I could give you examples of the artistic visions and I am not being lazy or anything like this. But as I have said once already I really don't want to give too much away, because when or if you choose to watch this episode you will see that in one way or another, they have used so much imagination/creativity that you have to watch this episode to see what I am talking about.

This episode receives: 10/10, now for the reasons why I have chosen to be incredibly brief, it is because there are many episodes [as you can tell by the title of this episode connected to the storyline and as it relates to the artistic visions, I can see that there has been hard work amongst other things put into this episode that I just didn't want to spoil any of it by me giving them away] and on top of that even though these things may be in the next episode [I haven't watched it yet,] but I may not bring them up in the next review, just because I may bring up a different selection of no more than 5 things about the next episode. I'm just pointing this out here just in case, some people out there in Internet land watch this episode and come back to me and say "Well you didn't bring this or that up." To this I say yes I know this element or that was in this episode, but I couldn't bring everything up because of two reasons I did say no more than 5 things about one episode as it relates to this TV program and secondly I don't like discussing everything in any project I review anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment