Monday 29 April 2019

Flatliners 1990 by AverageMansReviews

Flatliners 1990 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is good.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, background music, quick moving effects, voice-over elements, slow-motion effects, mental imagery, time jumps and place jumps.

Now I should just point out that the cultural elements in this project have a strong presence in one way or another and briefly for now because I will talk about it later on in this review, so in short the movement of this title begins slow but it does get better.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used and combat elements

Storyline/Character developments/Performances: to begin with I will be talking about the storyline and character developments together and then the character developments and the performances together as well.

The reason why I am doing it this way is so, I can pick and choose what I talk about without giving too much away. So let us begin; the audience gets to see and experience four out of five of these main character's histories/secrets.

The character developments and performances; they are all good, they all bring something different to the table, to bring this chemistry/friction to life [I have said chemistry/friction, because it depends where you are in this title is depending what you get.] Now here is where I will be discussing the movement of this title, without these five performers this film may have really struggled, because yes this film moves but it is something like slow and steady to begin with but the more you watch of it, the more it finds its rhythm and the quicker it gets, but these performances are reliable asset to this title, be it as individuals or in different numbers or as a group.

This film receives: 7/10, this is one of those films that you need to see one's in your life time, because of its interesting take on life as a whole. I'm not trying to put you off this film, because that is not my way but I would feel more comfortable just pointing out again before I leave this review that there are heavy cultural elements in one way or another.


No comments:

Post a Comment