Friday 5 April 2019

Extra Prediction: Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair after WrestleMania 35/2019 by AverageMansReviews

Extra Prediction: Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair after WrestleMania 35/2019 by AverageMansReviews

Not a regular thing: this or these kinds of blogs will be happening when I have extra things to say about a subject or when I have time, I am not being lazy but there is only one of me and there are not enough hours in the day.

Warning: now this is going to sound like a strange thing here, but if you want to watch the winner takes all match in peace at this pay-per-view, I would recommend not reading this; because either way if I am partially wrong or right it will make sense.

I am predicting Charlotte will win on Sunday and yes in my predictions I gave you two main reasons, but the more I was thinking about it the more I came up with this idea to produce this blog, so back then I basically said something to the effect of they wouldn't dare make Charlotte a transitional champion [I will explain this again; this is where they take off a championship or championships off one character or characters/performer or performers just to put the championship or championships on to another individual or pair, just for them to lose it in a short space of time to another individual or another pair, the more I think about it the more I just can't see this happening especially at this pay-per-view meaning the biggest stage of them all in professional wrestling WrestleMania and back then I had seen pictures of Charlotte holding both championships but in the interest of fairness and balance I have now seen Becky holding them as well.

But this company still wouldn't dare make Charlotte a transitional champion here is another reason why, simply because of her last name being Flair and on top of that I will give you another reason remember when Lynch said in a nutshell and I'm just paraphrasing here "What is Charlotte bringing to WrestleMania?" She was talking to a backstage interviewer and then got interrupted by Charlotte; she had a little to say on the mic and walked down to the ring and had a match on the blue brand and on top of that let's not forget the top man in this company had chosen Charlotte as well.

So this is how I see things going roughly: Charlotte wins at this pay-per-view, on Raw Becky is in the ring [with mic] and she is furious because something may of happen in this match which wasn't right and she points out that "You were chosen to be in my match, that I had to work so hard for so either you come down here into this ring or I come up there and put my foot up...." before she finishes Charlotte interrupts with mic [standing at the top of the ramp] saying "I won the match now go to the back of the line, WOOOOOooooo! [With that with a smile on her face she walks to the back,] but surprise to her and to everyone she is attacked from behind by Lacy Evans [they are coming down the ramp] and eventually some referees and officials stop this beat down with that Lacy Evans composes herself like a lady [for those outside of wrestling I am not being a sexist here,] I am purely working within this character/performer's character type at the moment, but I continue she composes herself and waves to the crowd and walks back up the ramp.

With that Becky says with a smile on her face "Well that made me feel a little bit better"puts the mic down then leaves the ring walks past Charlotte looking down at her with referees and officials taking care of her [Becky still having the smile on her face] walks up the ramp and to the back [end of segment.]

Now on SmackDown we have Becky in the ring again basically saying I have been finding "What happened yesterday extremely funny, but if you missed it; here it is again." [They roll the footage again] after that Charlotte interrupts again at the top of the ramp. Becky says "Well I didn't expect to see you tonight after the beating you took yesterday." Charlotte responds with "well it is surprising how better you feel, once you realize you are holding two championships and that you Becky have to go to the back of the line W000ooooo! [the camera goes back to Becky] to see her smiling a little as if to suggest what Charlotte had just said was slightly funny, [away from the camera shot Charlotte has tried to make her way to the back again.] But again she is attacked [the camera has now caught up with what is happening,] but this time it is Asuka [the winner of this year's WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal,] she gives Charlotte a good old fashioned beat down with referees and officials breaking it up and Asuka heading up the ramp and to the back, with that Becky says with exiting the ring at the same time looking down at her and slowly walking past her "Now I could be wrong here but I am getting a feeling of déjà vu, but it looks like to me, yes you have two championships now, but you also have two new contenders for those championships and if by some miracle you get past them [Becky crouches down to get closer to Charlotte's face with the referees and the officials being very careful of what could happen next,] she clearly and slowly says "I will be waiting for you and drops the mic and stands up and walks to the back [end of segment.]

Now it should be noted I have no intention of changing these characters/performers from heels or faces or the other way around [I have no idea what character perspective they are going to give Lacy Evans.]

But as it relates to Becky I want her to stay a face, but now with the inclusion of maybe something like Sting [the black-and-white character type minus the image] with the clear elements of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and her own character/personality on top, so with this kind of mixture it should come out with someone that would be able to stay face but do these things in this blog.

Surrounding storyline: now if you are wondering why I had two characters/performers attack Charlotte, one wants to make an impact while the other wants her championship back. In fact the storyline goes much deeper now that Rousey has left this company, the female characters/performers are hungry to prove themselves and they feel neglected by this company, so Stephanie is having a really hard time controlling the women's rosters. I have done this so that the women's rosters are highly competitive, you can understand their motivation as characters [be it heel or face] and even when Rousey has left this company her impact can still be felt in some way or form.

This should be my final point on the subject; the brand split as it relates to the female characters/performers is over again regardless who wins.

I have now updated the blog In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment