Tuesday 27 November 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 3, Disc 3] Episode 38: Desertion of the Dinobots: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 3, Disc 3] Episode 38: Desertion of the Dinobots: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this is another highly entertaining episode.

Storyline/Artistic visions/Action sequences: I was thinking of the best way for me to describe this storyline without giving too much away, so I have decided to go with something like this; this episode has this very, very, very loosely based Jack and the Beanstalk feel to it, now where I came up with this idea is where we have two characters [Spike and Carly going around Cybertron] and everything around these two characters is gigantic which in turn makes these two characters look very, very, very tiny and on a quick side note an element of history on how things came to be; is in this episode as well I can't say too much more than that.

Now as I have previously briefly stated as these two characters are very, very tiny the artistic visions do a fantastic job of selling this particular point, but also putting over to their audiences that this is a highly technical and advanced race, here are some other elements for you to look out for; Sparkplug Witwicky and Teletraan I [as they tried to assist Spike and Carly on Earth.]

On to the action sequences; here is just one example of them, in an element form [which basically means not all of this action sequence,] we have Spike, Carly and [Dinobot] Swoop trying to avoid these heat seeking missiles. Swoop transforms [transformed state of Pteranodon,] then we have Spike and Carly hanging on to Swoop as he tries to do some fancy flying to outmaneuver these heat seeking missiles.

Character developments: I have spoken about the Dinobots before as it relates to their personality traits and their mental capacities where I roughly said something to the effect of it can range from children to teenagers [The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 2] Episode 15: A Plague of Insecticons,] but in this episode they learn and grow to realize something [yes if I haven't mentioned this before individually these characters have their own personality traits,] but I prefer to talk about different collectives on the whole, because without being lazy it also gives me the option to tell you some things and not to tell you everything about any character in any project I review.

This episode receives: 10/10, this is another episode that offers so much so it was straightforward for me to give this mark.








No comments:

Post a Comment