Wednesday 31 October 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 2, Disc 2] Episode 27: A Prime Problem by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 2, Disc 2] Episode 27: A Prime Problem by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent

Character developments/Storyline: now this is one of those situations where I can't really say too much, this is not out of laziness it is just as you should know by now I don't like to give too much away about any project. But it is somewhat difficult based on the facts this episode elements are interlocking, so I am having too really think on how I can put things in this review.

There is reliably interesting/entertaining chemistry between Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave, I really, really want to make this point because it is a great observation, but I will have to be really vague [but it will make sense if or when you watch this episode or not.]

Now at some point in this episode Teletraan I says these two characters are identical or something to this effect, so I got thinking how can this be when there is one key thing that would tell them apart straightaway unless Laserbeak took images of this as well, but this thing would be very difficult to make a copy of because this thing is one-of-a-kind.

Action sequences/Comedy level: this sequence works on two different levels meaning action and then a comedy level, briefly Laserbeak is sent to bring back Starscream after running/flying away.

This episode receives: 8/10, now I feel I should point out now and again I'm going to say throughout this episode just to cover my back, that this episode has some kind of colorful thing going on, it is one of those kind of things where once you see it you will remember what I have said here. But putting that to one side I think this mark is fair, just based on anything less doesn't look or feel like.


No comments:

Post a Comment