Monday 15 October 2018

Hot Bot 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Hot Bot 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is mixed.

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, cultural elements, background music, another language being used without subtitles, voice-over elements, time jumps and place jumps.

Comedy level: because this is not the first time I have dictated this paragraph let's just say this briefly; the comedy level ranges from juvenile to mature to adult.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used, a chasing sequence and combat sequences.

Performances/Storyline: it is a difficult call to make, because in a nutshell I think I am going to have to stick with mixed, but there is substance in the performances and the storyline at some stage of this title, basically I think this project gets better the more you watch of it.

This film receives: 4/10, as I was saying in the previous paragraph and the reason why I stuck with mixed is because when this title shows its better substance or anything like this; you kind of remember when this title was not having one of its better moments, but let's try and leave this review on a positive as least this title has enough about it to get itself out of the poor bracket of my marking system.



No comments:

Post a Comment