Monday 17 September 2018

Resident Evil: Extinction 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Resident Evil: Extinction 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this sequel is mixed.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, background music, mental imagery, quick moving effects, slow-motion effects, cultural elements, place jumps and time jumps. Now is it just me or does this project feel longer than what it is [roughly 90 minutes long,] because briefly it does feel like this film has either no get up and go to it or very little in the way of get up and go to it, that it contributes a lot to this mark at the bottom of this review.

Artistic visions/Action sequences: I will be discussing these two elements at the same time, the crows sequence [I should just point out I think these are crows but I could be wrong about this,] this sequence is chaotic as these many, many crows that have eaten zombie bits and pieces are now looking for something else to eat [this was possibly the most nicest way I could have put this,] so the viewers see how these crows move and so on amongst other things as well, what with the action on top of this including how our lead role makes herself known, this sequence has imagination from an artistic perspective and an action sequence perspective and on quick side note yes there are plenty of weapons being used in this title.

Performances: generally speaking I don't know what to think about most of these performances, based on the fundamental elements I have already discussed in this review, I mean it does feel like one effects the other [in a nutshell maybe if the fundamental elements and the movement of this title was better, it would have a knock on effect to the rest of the project,] but having said that these performances feel like they are mixed or somewhere around here or less, moving on to the lead role she does either make a mixture between make something out of what was given to her or make an impact, but either way if you like this franchise or not this performer makes this role her very own in this franchise.

This film receives: 4/10, yes it is very true I have given this title this mark with taking everything into consideration, but after watching it I did feel like I had just run a marathon, my concentration was giving away on me whilst watching this title, the fundamental elements, the general movement and other things about this sequel are in short is not easy to settle down with, in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment