Wednesday 22 August 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 1] Episode 4: Transport to Oblivion by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 1] Episode 4: Transport to Oblivion by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this is an excellent episode

Action sequences: here are three examples of the action sequences that you can see in this episode, the first two are two double teams involving Megatron and Soundwave, then Megatron and Starscream. Megatron transforms into his [transformd mode of Walther P38 gun] which I would feel more comfortable suggesting Megatron's transformed version has a modified science-fiction twist to it, I am not criticizing this; I'm just pointing it out, whilst dictating this review I had a quick look at what this gun looks like in real life and then I looked at Megatron's transformed version and being positive there are differences.

The final action sequence I am going to make reference to is where this Autobot [Jazz] breaks off a piece of this cave, it looks something like you could use it as a baseball bat if you use your imagination, in fact this tiny sequence becomes a small reference to baseball.

Storyline: briefly in this episode they show how they are going to manage their time between two very important locations [I know this is a little bit vague but I really don't want to give too much away,] but it will make sense when or if you choose to watch this episode or not.

This episode receives: 8/10, I am sure that this is not the only time I will be saying something like this; but generally speaking these episodes are difficult to mark, so now and again I will be going for the mark which from an overview perspective this or that episode feels right to be given this or that mark, so in short a 7, would have been harsh and something which wouldn't have sat to well with me, because this episode doesn't do anything wrong or at the very least something for me to majorly criticize or just criticize.

No comments:

Post a Comment