Thursday 9 August 2018

Surviving Sid 2008 by AverageMansReviews

Surviving Sid 2008 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title good, just to give you a heads up the reason why I am being really brief it is because this project is only 7 minutes long give or take a second.

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, place jumps and time jumps.

Comedy level: here are some things for you to look out for/listen out for whilst watching this title; this beehive/bees sequence or where Sid is singing this marching song or whenever this marching song thing is used and the smaller animals [children] are changing the words to this marching song and there are other things as well.

Artistic visions: it is good

This film receives: 6/10, I am going to quickly say this before I change my mind on my marking again of this project, so to make it easier for myself I will speak from an unbiased perspective, there are good elements, but it should tell you a lot when I am having too think long and hard about the mark I am going to give or have given this title.



No comments:

Post a Comment