Wednesday 4 July 2018

Warfare 2017/2018 [alternative name China Salesman] by AverageMansReviews

Warfare 2017/2018 [alternative name China Salesman] by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are subtitles being used, cultural elements, words on screen, quick moving effects, slow-motion effects, background music, I think there are voice-over elements, place jumps and time jumps.

Action sequences: there are chasing sequences, weapons being used and those kinds of things, combat sequences [Seagal vs. Tyson happens in this project.] Now generally speaking these action sequences give this title value, like I have already said; like Seagal vs. Tyson [if you are wondering which Tyson I mean; I mean Mike Tyson.

Performances: in a nutshell they are poor to mixed, depending where you are in this title, but having said that, I have to give credit to Tyson, he does try to make something out of what was given to him.

This film receives: 3/10, this title for me is complicated on two levels, the first being the subtitles, yes they look fine but I have never hidden the fact I have reading difficulties anyway and without giving too much away there are words on screen at the end of the film, I am going to say I think because I think there is something there in two different languages but the text is too small so to cover my own back I am going to say I could be wrong as well and on top of that this could be a technical issue or based on the equipment I have [so take this with a pinch of salt,] I tried this film on two different items you can watch DVDs on, the sound quality as in, the level of sound I had to put my TV up, to hear this project was high and the other equipment I used I could hear it, but let's just say I was not willing to sit there like that for the length of this film, yes  the volume went down eventually because I was asked to put it down and I could still hear it [but as I have already said this could just be my equipment, but it is something worth mentioning at least, so please do not get unhappy with me when you come to watch this project and you do not experience any problems.]

The second level is this; when this film stops using special-effects like slow-motion effects or quick moving effects or I cannot remember if there are any mental imagery flashback things or anything like this, including the sound quality issue; when this title settles down into some kind of rotation between locations and other things, this project does have some potential [you see I had to go back and slightly change what I said about the performances, because I am not backtracking on anything I am just trying to be fair and balanced with taking everything into consideration about this title.


No comments:

Post a Comment