Tuesday 24 July 2018

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 7: The Overthrow of Merklynn by AverageMansReviews

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 7: The Overthrow of Merklynn by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is highly entertaining.

Basic background information: Virulina; she is the female Darkling Lord and her totem is of the Shark.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: in this episode these two elements have a strong presence, so it makes sense for me to put these two elements together, now at some point a character says something they are going to regret saying [yes I know which character but that would be giving too much away,] but after saying it; in a nutshell the Apocalypse is happening on Prysmos, so the audience will see some characters run to a destination, but this journey is not exactly easy what with circumstances changing around them throughout.

The artistic visions are clear to see be it this character that rises into the sky, tells these characters something and then goes down [you will know when you are seeing this sequence of events,] because this character rising into the sky, well let's just say he makes a big and very noticeable entrance and if the artist or the artists were going for something like terrifying, they have achieved that goal with flying colours with this character.

Comedy level: the copy of a character element; the copy of this character tells the truth of what the original version really means. This comedy element is and was something different [I have seen this TV series a small amount of times all the way through I think at this point in my life, but let's be fair I can't remember every thing I see, especially the amount I see and yes I am aware at this point there have been comedy elements but as everyone should know by now I don't discuss everything in a project.

This episode receives: 10/10, I have to be fair when I see an episode or a project that really does pull out everything to make an highly entertaining episode, I mean I felt 8 or 9 out of 10 didn't feel quite right so by the process of elimination I came to this mark


No comments:

Post a Comment