Friday 29 June 2018

Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, background music, mental imagery, quick moving imagery [something like this for an example; let's say someone wanted to get ready to go out for an evening, so your audience would see images like this; see a showerhead running, quickly see this individual picking out some clothing, heading into one room closing the door and a second later opening the door again to reveal they are fully dressed and then quickly closing the front door to tell their viewers I am now going out,] okay this example may be a little bit vague and a little bit rough. But something like this happens quite a few times in this title in different ways and in a nutshell I really don't think too much about this; in fact it does get boring quickly and how could I forget the recap of how this case was solved.

Storyline/Origin story/Back story: now generally speaking I don't know what to think about these three storyline elements, the storyline I think is okay [I say I think because at some point my brain switched off from a lack of interest or I really did just get fed up with the fundamental elements quick moving imagery thing.] The origin storyline elements are based around Velma and we get given this back story which is connected to her as well.

Comedy level: in the interest of fairness and balance if my memory is correct I did find some tiny bits funny [it would help if I could remember them,] but there is one comedy element that did frustrate me after a short amount of time, because maybe the first or second time it was referenced it was something you know I could work with, but to consistently bring up this vehicle in mental imagery or anything is boring.

Artistic visions: this project is really well presented and from a visual standpoint it is easy to settle down with, I did like this train sequence [when we first see this train] and when this character made a shadow version of this vehicle with his hands, these are just two very brief examples of the artistic visions.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used.

This film receives: 3/10, I don't know what to say here; other than this project is and was hard work to watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment