Saturday 23 June 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 2, DVD 4] Episode 21: When Calls Galactus by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 2, DVD 4] Episode 21: When Calls Galactus by AverageMansReviews
















Review Time: this episode is super entertaining.

Storyline/Origin storylines: this storyline for this episode is amazing it just has so much happening in it [it is one of those occasions where I really, really don't want to give too much away.] The origin storylines are interesting and I really do like how there are two origin storylines, but they are shown completely differently for one example a black-and-white one, in a nutshell from somebody's memories through this machine or something to that effect.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: now once again I don't want to sound like I am being lazy but on both of these counts there is just so much happening or to see and I think I can get away with saying this because his name is in the title of this episode, Galactus has some tremendous action sequences and other things in this episode and the artistic visions generally speaking are a treat for the eyes.

Character developments: they are all excellent, be it a limited appearance or consistently in this episode, they all bring something to the table.

This episode receives: 10/10, now yes this episode is lots and lots of fun, but there is one blooper, I was sure that the replacement for the Silver Surfer showed up too early, so I had to go back and have a look and I found him in Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 6: The Silver Surfer & the Coming of Galactus: Part 2, but at this point the Silver Surfer is still Galactus's herald, the character I am making reference to is Terrax [I think any other time this character shows up at this point of this TV program is okay, I would feel more comfortable just pointing this out I could be wrong,] but just not in episodes 6, let's just say there is an element to this episode [this episode right here and right now] which makes my point for me, I just can't talk about it, because that would be too much of the storyline and yes I still think the storyline elements of any description are amazing, but I think the word blooper is the correct way to sum this up, moving in a good way this episode is just too strong for me to give it anything less than the mark, I have given it.




No comments:

Post a Comment