Sunday 17 June 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 2, DVD 3] Episode 16: Inhumans Saga: Part 2: The Inhumans Among Us by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 2, DVD 3] Episode 16: Inhumans Saga: Part 2: The Inhumans Among Us by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this is another excellent episode.

Character developments: the Inhumans put in a very good showing, I am not sure if after these three episodes we will get to see them again be it one or two or all of them, but what is in front of me at this moment I am just wondering if given more episodes, these characters [these versions of them] could have been or should have been used more, I am not criticizing this but nonetheless it is a good point to make. Because these versions just have a feeling and look about them that they are easy to settle down with unlike the live-action versions of them 2017, the less I say about that the better.

Oh never mind I have just changed my mind all you need to know about this live-action TV program is this from my perspective; I think I watched the first episode for about 20 minutes roughly and that was it, yes I don't know that much about these characters but I do know this; they didn't do a heavy percentage of these characters justice, the only character they did justice was Lockjaw and there are many other things I just didn't like about it [maybe if I can find it in a box set one day I will try and watch it and review it.]

Action sequences: now back to this episode, the action sequences are really entertaining, as these characters have gifts or skills, the viewers will get to see some of them in this episode including without giving too much away Ben Grimm/The Thing taking one powerful punch.

This episode receives: 8/10, now having seen this episode I am further disappointed with the live-action TV program which I have just discussed in this review, it is one of those kinds of things where you wonder how did they get these characters and other things so wrong.





No comments:

Post a Comment