Thursday 24 May 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 1: The Origin of the Fantastic Four: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 1: The Origin of the Fantastic Four: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: in a nutshell this episode is excellent.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, background music, time jumps and place jumps.

Character developments/Action sequences: I will be discussing both of these elements together, the underwater sequence involving [real name Namor McKenzie or in this episode he just gets called Namor] or his other names are Prince Namor or Namor the Sub-Mariner I think I could be wrong, now I think or I am pretty sure I know nothing about this character so I went on to one or two or maybe three different websites I can't remember how many websites I looked at, the reason why I am telling you all of this; is because as you can clearly see I still know nothing or very little but I am now thinking this is one of those characters that I would be interested to know more about, on my travels throughout the Internet lands I found there is a TV program or show by the name of The Sub-Mariner 1966 [it is something for me to think about in the future to possibly review,] but as it relates to this episode and the action sequences they are good I just wish there was more of it involving this character [I try not to look forward to future episodes, but in this case it looks like this character will be appearing again in this TV program.]

Storyline/Origin storyline: like the previous paragraph I will be discussing both of these elements together, the storyline for this episode has been based around this live televised charity event where the Fantastic Four talk about their origin storyline and other elements, both storyline elements are interesting, well put together and slightly comical as well.

This episode receives: 8/10, now I had to think long and hard about this mark, because it was either going to be a 7 or an 8, taking two minutes to think about it, I do think that a 7 would be a little bit harsh, because this episode does offer a lot in one way or another. [On a side note I am aware that an origins storyline is also a form of character developments, but as you should know by now I like to keep things simple most of the time, so it does depend on what I can match together on a individual review basis and if I should put things in the wrong order, because I haven't tried to be too specific I don't get irritated when I have made a potential mistake.]


No comments:

Post a Comment