Tuesday 20 February 2018

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 67: Where Eagles Dare by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 67: Where Eagles Dare by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is mixed

5 things about this episode

Racing elements/Action sequences: these elements are good.

Too much new stuff: I think there are new weapon systems/vehicles/masks or new characters [I know usually I would split this down into two things,] but it is too much new stuff I cannot keep up with everything from the previous episode, to this episode there is too much happening

No-show list: Matt or Scott Trakker, T-Bob, the M.A.S.K. computer, Miles Mayhem [this list can be used for the previous episode as well, but for one difference Miles Mayhem is in the ending message at the end of the previous episode] and there are some others this is just a small list.

Ending message: it is this in a nutshell, ask before stroking a dog because it may be afraid or something else and it may bite you

This episode receives: 50% approval, I have no idea what is happening with this TV series, yes I knew of these episodes but to be fair to myself I haven't seen these episodes for many years and they are beginning to feel like a very last minute thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment