Wednesday 7 February 2018

Doom 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Doom 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is garbage.

Voice-over element/Fundamental core: now at the beginning of this film the audience hears this voice, the fundamental core [now including the background music elements as well,] this fundamental core is just so messy I mean I think there is a time jump [because the audience goes from one situation to the title of this project to another situation,] there are place jumps with words on screen, the background music is nothing special it is just there and I got so bored with this title that I was doing something else whilst watching it, just to keep me awake.

Action sequences: for 90% of this title they are not interesting, there are plenty of weapons being used and those kinds of things including some combat sequences, but maybe for about 10% of this project the action sequences are decent [I should just point out I may be being really nice by saying 10% of this project's action sequences are decent.] But without giving too much away at least the audience gets to see one small element from the first-person shooter perspective in one scene [just to give you a heads up, if you go looking for this small piece, it is there in this project, but if you don't pay attention you will miss it, I know this because I missed it the first time around, the only reason I know it is in this title is because it caught my eye, so I had to go back and replay it, it is where a character is looking into a computer monitor or it is something to that effect.] But if you do miss it, there is a sequence from the first-person shooter perspective anyway at some point in this title [just for the record I don't think there are any more  first-person shooter elements other than these two points, I am just saying I could be wrong.]

Cast: the thing is; I am not too sure if it is everything else I have said before this paragraph which has an impact on to these performances which basically means they could have been trying to make this film work [I am just trying to be fair and balanced] or these performances could just be poor as well.

This film receives: 2% approval, I have no idea what I am going to say about this film here, other than maybe this; this film doesn't get better with age that is for sure and hopefully I never have to see it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment