Sunday 26 November 2017

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 3] Episode 30: The Lost Riches of Rio by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 3] Episode 30: The Lost Riches of Rio by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode does get better the more you watch of it, so by the end of it, it ranges from good to very good.

5 things about this episode

Scott and T-Bob: now I should have pointed this out sooner, now and again I see these two characters as one point together or separate points depending on the episode in question, but in this case I am seeing these two characters as one point. Because they just irritate me in this episode, like for an example within the opening section these two characters just annoy me. But the more you watch of this episode, the more it gets confusing for me because on one hand we have T-Bob being a hero and then secondly when Scott gets asked by this character who are these people? [M.A.S.K characters are in this scene,] Scott says something to the effect of "These are friends of mine" there are other dialogue exchanges in this sequence including Scott winking at his father amongst other things.

Don't get me wrong T-Bob has shown he does have some uses, but you're basically telling me it has taken roughly 30 episodes for Scott to learn not to give his father's identity away.

Chess: there is this small chess sequence in this episode, I like it.

Split screens: first split screens we have to M.A.S.K. characters getting into their individual weapons systems/vehicles, second split screens is where we have the same two characters in one way or another putting on their masks, these split screens are back-to-back., so you may want to watch out for these split screens, because they are very good, but if you don't pay attention you will miss them.

Action sequences: they are all really good fun in this episode.

Ending message: in a nutshell it is this: don't hide in any fridges, you may suffocate and no one can hear you [in this ending message for some reason Scott and T-Bob are playing hide and seek in what seems to be a City Dump.]

I did get a little bit confused by this ending message because Scott says to T-Bob something to the effect of "You should never hide in an unused fridge" and he says other things as well. But I got thinking at some point it must have been used to end up at what seems to be the City Dump, yes there are many, many cars in this location but it still looks like a City Dump to me. But if Scott had said something to the effect of you should never hide in any fridge and his other things on top that would have made better sense as I have said in my nutshell of the ending message [I have seen this ending message many times just to make sure I have heard it correctly.]

This episode receives: 73% approval, putting Scott and T-Bob to one side I really do like the small elements in this episode, because it shows a little bit of variety and the action sequences as I have already said are all good fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment