Sunday 29 October 2017

The Quest 1996 by AverageMansReviews

The Quest 1996 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is mixed to good.

Fundamental core/Slow-motion effects: I would usually give you a long speech, but in this case I am just going to say this; this film is slow and what is it with these slow-motion effects, I would give you an example of what I mean, but these slow-motion effects happens so often I don't have to really. But trust me when I say this; if you notice them just once, you will continuously notice them time after time.

Cast: I like this cast, but mainly the five characters that are in this group, their character developments are easy to get along with and they are who they are, meaning this; they are five reliably interesting characters throughout this project [when they come into this project.]

Van Damme and Moore have very good chemistry and dialogue exchanges in this project, if I had to pick one thing which is great about this title, these two performers would be it, they make this film feel enjoyable to watch when they are sharing dialogue exchanges.

Action sequences: these sequences are okay to entertaining; at least all of these characters in these combat scenes have different styles of combat [so the audience gets to see a decent variety of combat sequences.]

This film receives: 62% approval, yes I did say the dialogue exchanges between Van Damme and Moore are great, but this percentage is from an overview perspective and to be fair this percentage just about feels right with taking everything into consideration.


No comments:

Post a Comment