Tuesday 17 October 2017

Pokémon the Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Pokémon the Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: I don't like this film.

Storyline: it is really boring, as it uses this kind of mental imagery recap thing [it is where a character is talking about something and the audience sees what the character is talking about in mental imagery,] but when these elements are not in effect, this film is still boring, I found this film incredibly difficult to settle down with.

Pokémon dies: now yes usually I wouldn't discuss any storyline in great detail, but to be fair I felt I should just mention that a Pokémon dies in this project at some point, I don't know what to make of this storyline element, because having to explain to a child that a Pokémon is dead, but isn't dead completely [still living on in a body part,] well in a nutshell that is going to be something difficult to explain to a child [especially when the audience sees a piece of this Pokémon being taken out of the Pokémon in the first place.]

Artistic visions/Action sequences: these two elements are visually highly enjoyable and as it relates to the action-packed sequences they are entertaining.

This film receives: 23% approval, I just don't like this film there are so many elements to this project that just got on my nerves.


No comments:

Post a Comment